Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Huge Favor Needed - Pref Las Vegas Residents

Huge Favor Needed - Pref Las Vegas Residents

Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

ulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant future
Default Huge Favor Needed - Pref Las Vegas Residents

Hi All

I have a slightly weird but massive favour needed please, hopefully this provides some partial amusement to some readers but if anyone can help me, I am happy to reciprocate if I can.

I was over in the USA in June/July this year and what an amazing country it is, with my g/f and amongst the many places we visited, we stopped in Las Vegas for 5 days.

During that time we went to the big outlet mall:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=58

We bought a number of items including some stuff from Calvin Klein. She bought a woolen jumper which got caught in my dark washing on Friday and has come out a size 4!

She loves this top and as it is only new, I really want to get her another.

I went to all my local malls yesterday but we are coming into summer here so no woolen clothes. I then called the Las Vegas store who have some in stock but they wont post overseas, only internally.

Could someone please do one of 2 things for me and it is a huge ask:

Either, I call the store and pay via credit card and they post out to the person, I then pay for the postage to Australia.

or

The person goes to the store, collects the top and I pay everything in one hit.

The top is $49.99 and I can give all the codes etc.

If someone can help me, I will be eternally grateful as I have had this size 4 top paraded round the department stores here by people trying to help and I feel terrible

My email is: <removed to protect member's privacy> or if you provide a number, I can call.

Pictures inc a post-it note with the details on it:

Thanks in advance

Last edited by NC Penguin; Sep 7th 2008 at 11:37 pm. Reason: Do not put any personal contact info in posts.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Huge Favor Needed - Pref Las Vegas Residents

u know u just put ur phone number online dont u. U will get every idiot and his dog calling u now wanting to sell u stuff!!!

hope someone can help out with the jumper!!\

btw Are Ugs cheaper there than here?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

ulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant futureulpul has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Deedee13
u know u just put ur phone number online dont u. U will get every idiot and his dog calling u now wanting to sell u stuff!!!

hope someone can help out with the jumper!!\

btw Are Ugs cheaper there than here?
That is the number of Calvin Klein at the las vegas outlet and all the codes are for that exact item of coding. Jamelia is the girl I spoke to at the shop. Have no idea on ugs, horrendous things!

Can someone help me please
Old Sep 7th 2008, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not in the area, but perhaps if you offered to send someone the funds in advance with Paypal, someone might consider it.

Or rip you off of course, but that way you'd be taking the risk, not them.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 2:42 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ulpul
That is the number of Calvin Klein at the las vegas outlet and all the codes are for that exact item of coding. Jamelia is the girl I spoke to at the shop. Have no idea on ugs, horrendous things!

Can someone help me please
I would try and be helpful, and phone our local Calvin Klein store to see if they have it in stock, but you don't seem to have provided a size (other than what you shrunk it to). Is "Jamelie" the style name?
Old Sep 7th 2008, 3:43 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

i dont live there and cant pick it up - but i dont mind if you want to send it to me to send on? Let me know by PM if you want me to help and I will send my details etc. i have a paypal account so we can sort the onward postage through that.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsElui
i dont live there and cant pick it up - but i dont mind if you want to send it to me to send on? Let me know by PM if you want me to help and I will send my details etc. i have a paypal account so we can sort the onward postage through that.
and dont forget to send some liquid soap with the jumper so he dont shrink it again.. hehehe
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:46 pm
Boomshacalaca!!

Tarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond reputeTarkak9 has a reputation beyond repute

If it helps anyone...
CK Outlet Stores

I think there is a retail store near by... lowdy knows how much it would be though.
Old Sep 7th 2008, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dbj1000
I would try and be helpful, and phone our local Calvin Klein store to see if they have it in stock, but you don't seem to have provided a size (other than what you shrunk it to). Is "Jamelie" the style name?
Originally Posted by MsElui
Thank you both very very much

The size was a an "L"

dbj1000 if I can send a you a PM first and if unable to help, will take MsElui up on the offer. Thanks again to both of you

LOL at liquid soap too!
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ulpul
Thank you both very very much

The size was a an "L"

dbj1000 if I can send a you a PM first and if unable to help, will take MsElui up on the offer. Thanks again to both of you

LOL at liquid soap too!
You are very sweet going to all the trouble - you're getting points with all the females I'm sure
Old Sep 7th 2008, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tracym
You are very sweet going to all the trouble - you're getting points with all the females I'm sure
Thanks

Tarkak9 has offered to help as well, so huge thanks there. Will keep the thread updated. Off to work now (7.30am Monday morning in Oz)
Old Sep 8th 2008, 7:00 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Yeah, I bet he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart..... He's probably the one that put it in the wrong wash and now the poor bastard won't be getting any until she's wearing a new sweater! And if he fails he'll be hearing about the time he shrunk her favorite sweater for the rest of his life!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 3:43 am
Carmel Indiana

paul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond reputepaul1968mcr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Yeah, I bet he's doing this out of the goodness of his heart..... He's probably the one that put it in the wrong wash and now the poor bastard won't be getting any until she's wearing a new sweater! And if he fails he'll be hearing about the time he shrunk her favorite sweater for the rest of his life!
Oh yeah....been in that world of pain!!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

LOL at some of the responses!

I am doing this because I stuffed up, I hope she appreciates it. Thanks to all the people who have offered to help and are helping to date
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:16 am
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paul1968mcr
Oh yeah....been in that world of pain!!
Me too. Upside is that I'm not allowed near the washing equipment anymore.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.