Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hows your accent?

Hows your accent?

Old Aug 19th 2006, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hows your accent?

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Speaking of accents, the spokesman for the Israeli department of defence, speaks with a very odd accent, with hints of New Zealand and Aussie peeking through at times.
Do you mean the one called something like Mark Regev? I'd say his accent was Sarth Effrican myself.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Dont want to loose it, so do my best to keep it, weather our US friends understand me or not Have had a few chats with others from Expats on the phone, I think they will tell ya I ain't lost it either
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:17 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
Dont want to loose it, so do my best to keep it, weather our US friends understand me or not Have had a few chats with others from Expats on the phone, I think they will tell ya I ain't lost it either
You never call me ..........
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
You never call me ..........
Well if I had your number me little Darling of course I would, just to see if you are as scary as some of the time you come across
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

AvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud ofAvromShalom has much to be proud of

Speaking of accents, the spokesman for the Israeli department of defence, speaks with a very odd accent, with hints of New Zealand and Aussie peeking through at times.[/QUOTE]

Mark Regev is South African by birth I believe.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:25 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Well if I had your number me little Darling of course I would, just to see if you are as scary as some of the time you come across
And I bet you would call collect ..........
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:26 pm
Ray

Ask PP or Ozzidoc ..they both rang .......
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:27 pm
VictoriaHoward

Originally Posted by Rodney you plonker
Do you ever remember the guy from the TV show "looking through the keyhole", I think his name was Lloyd Grossman or something similar, now he had a weird accent.
i find it exhausting, Im softly spoken and I have to keep shouting.
chuck us the till keys its jammed
and all I get are shrugs

Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:31 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by VictoriaHoward
i find it exhausting, Im softly spoken and I have to keep shouting.chuck us the till keys its jammedand all I get are shrugs
Who are you ... where is you introduction posting ....
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Ask PP or Ozzidoc ..they both rang .......
Well I like to think I'm one of the lucky ones anyway, I do have your address
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:33 pm
Ray

Well I like to think I'm one of the lucky ones anyway, I do have your address
Do you have MSN messenger
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by VictoriaHoward
i find it exhausting, Im softly spoken and I have to keep shouting.
chuck us the till keys its jammed
and all I get are shrugs
Welcome from another Victoria
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

cinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond reputecinnabar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AvromShalom
Speaking of accents, the spokesman for the Israeli department of defence, speaks with a very odd accent, with hints of New Zealand and Aussie peeking through at times.
Mark Regev is South African by birth I believe.[/QUOTE]

Like the bloke wot plays Baal on Stargate SG1.

<whistling innocently and not implying anything at all>
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Do you have MSN messenger
I use to, but it's all cocked up now since I had to buy a new computer will have to wait till the old man gets back to sort it all out.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 7:46 pm
Ray

I use to, but it's all cocked up now since I had to buy a new computer will have to wait till the old man gets back to sort it all out.
With the latest edition you can do voice communication...
cheaper than phone (free)... yahoo as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.