Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Howdy Folks, First Post Here

Wikiposts

Howdy Folks, First Post Here

Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:44 pm
Consistently Inconsistent

Hammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Howdy Folks, First Post Here

Thanks once again to all of you for rolling out the welcome carpet

And yes, I'm a big Norwich City fan so feel free to take the piss out of us for being rock bottom of the Premiership!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:48 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hammo
And yes, I'm a big Norwich City fan so feel free to take the piss out of us for being rock bottom of the Premiership!
Hey ... I had Tony Spearing an ex Canaries player round for afternoon tea the other week ...very nice guy ...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:51 pm
Consistently Inconsistent

Hammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the roughHammo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ray
Hey ... I had Tony Spearing an ex Canaries player round for afternoon tea the other week ...very nice guy ...
Nice one Ray. He played for us in the early to mid 80's then went off to Peterborough I think. He later played for and managed Kings Lynn (Norfolk's top non-league side.)

Does he live over here now or was he just visiting? Always good to hear what ex-players are up to!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:01 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Ray. He played for us in the early to mid 80's then went off to Peterborough I think. He later played for and managed Kings Lynn (Norfolk's top non-league side.)
Does he live over here now or was he just visiting? Always good to hear what ex-players are up to!
We just has a bit of business to sort out...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

he was selling him some liquid chlorine ...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:06 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Eskimo
If only I could tell you ...
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

he was selling him some liquid gold
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:24 pm
Ray

he was selling him some liquid gold
getting warmer
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ray
getting warmer
diamonds, cocaine, a passport, firearms, and an illegal pet
Old Apr 7th 2005, 4:29 pm
Ray

diamonds, cocaine, a passport, firearms, and an illegal pet
Yup ...the Golden Squirrel......
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:29 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Someone's got to be the class club who gets the shit beaten out of them by the cheating primadonnas, some of whom have punchups with their own teammates! And I think Delia rocks!

Amy, Yank Canary supporter
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

howdy,hammo,from a Norwich man,but luckily for me,i support Arsenal first n then my home team.but only when theyre doing well,lol

Last edited by bxpuser7543; Apr 7th 2005 at 7:51 pm. Reason: typo
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:51 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chukka
howdy,howdy,from a Norwich man,but luckily for me,i support Arsenal first n then my home team.but only when theyre doing well,lol
Wow, a traitor AND a fair-weather fan?!

Why the gooners?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to beholdbxpuser7543 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by snowbunny
Wow, a traitor AND a fair-weather fan?!

Why the gooners?
they were my heros as a kid,ive been to a lot of canary games,so i feel ive done my bit,supporting them in the cold as well as the fair weather,lol
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chukka
they were my heros as a kid,ive been to a lot of canary games,so i feel ive done my bit,supporting them in the cold as well as the fair weather,lol
i went to watch the New England Revolution,and who was in the dug out,managing and assistant???????????????????????????

none other than Steve Nicol and Paul Mariner

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.