Howdy!

Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

MissPatriotic is on a distinguished road
Default Howdy!

Hi to you all , I have just registered today. I have been in the USA since the beginning of September of this year. Missing Blighty alot! Is there anyone else in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? I am an East Midlands Girl, from Nottingham. Looks like this website might save me!!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:56 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Howdy!

Originally Posted by MissPatriotic
Hi to you all , I have just registered today. I have been in the USA since the beginning of September of this year. Missing Blighty alot! Is there anyone else in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? I am an East Midlands Girl, from Nottingham. Looks like this website might save me!!!!!!
Do you do pub quizes?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
Do you do pub quizes?
Welcome to the site
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the greetings Ladylisa

Last edited by MissPatriotic; Dec 6th 2005 at 9:03 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:02 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Do you do pub quizes?
Tut tut. Is that freezing cold Michigan air getting to you?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

Your board name suggests that your presence in the US is either unintentional or temproary. With that in mind, a hearty "Rule Brittania" to you madam. Oh, and welcome to the US, and to these forums.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

I could be here for a long time or i could return to the UK. Who knows. i like it where i am, it's my new home, but I also love the UK!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:16 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, I'm not always in the Cincinnati area but have been here at least a week a month on business for the last year and a bit (that's where I am today by the way).
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

After reading some of the other threads, i now get what you are on about Manc. D'OH!!!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond reputeJabba1 has a reputation beyond repute

I could be here for a long time or i could return to the UK. Who knows. i like it where i am, it's my new home, but I also love the UK!!!!!
Decisions, Decisions.....

BTW, I hope you won't judge the whole of the US based on Cincinatti. That being the case, the US of A would have no prayer of making a favorable impression on you then. I suggest you visit Seattle or San Fran to achieve a better overall view of the US, but stay the hell away from LA or the US is doomed to a permanent bad impression in your mind. :scared:
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jabba1
Decisions, Decisions.....

BTW, I hope you won't judge the whole of the US based on Cincinatti. That being the case, the US of A would have no prayer of making a favorable impression on you then. I suggest you visit Seattle or San Fran to achieve a better overall view of the US, but stay the hell away from LA or the US is doomed to a permanent bad impression in your mind. :scared:
I love the USA. What i have seen so far anyway and i have always wanted to travel and see it all! I have been back and forth for 4 years now. I am not being negative about it-i just miss England as i have just made the big move over.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

I love the USA. What i have seen so far anyway and i have always wanted to travel and see it all! I have been back and forth for 4 years now. I am not being negative about it-i just miss England as i have just made the big move over.
Good, we're off on the right foot then. So, what have you seen so far?
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:00 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Greetings Miss Patriotic. I escaped the East Midlands myself. Whereabouts in Nottingham were you? I was just outside glorious Mansfield.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:09 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Do you do pub quizes?
HA HA
Old Dec 6th 2005, 10:14 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there

I'm in Cincinnati. Avoid those pub quizzes, or pretend you're american and you'll be fine.

People complain about it here, but like anything, it is really what you make of it. I've made some great friends from KY/OH, and that always helps a lot....

tina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.