Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Howard Stern

Wikiposts

Howard Stern

Old Oct 4th 2005, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Howard Stern

Originally Posted by Ray
Ok ..I will throw in a mars bar ... just like Bianca Jagger enjoyed

Think you'll find that was Marianne Faithful
Old Oct 4th 2005, 10:22 pm
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

Back to the topic at hand...

you know what really gets on my mammaries about this bloke? The fact that he has to start EVERY frickin show with 'goood morning Everybody - hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now hey now' and he continues to say it for about ten minutes before he even starts the bloody show! Unfortunatley there is no getting away from it as my husband is a huge fan and wants sirius for christmas for that reason...

Even more irritating that Howard himself are Robin the black bird and arty lange the 'comedian' who I find about as funny as athlete's foot.

What really annoyed me too was the fact that wen Stern interviewed Sacha Baron Cohen (ali G) last year, they talked about when Stern was interviewed by Chris Evans. Stern had the gall to call Chris Evans 'annoying!'
Okay I am well aware that Chris IS an annoying ginger twat BUT its not on for some EVEN MORE irritating yank knob cheese to say so.
Old Oct 4th 2005, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nia_Nia

you know what really gets on my mammaries about this bloke? The fact that he has to start EVERY frickin show with 'goood morning Everybody - hey now, hey now, hey now, hey now hey now' and he continues to say it for about ten minutes before he even starts the bloody show! Unfortunatley there is no getting away from it as my husband is a huge fan and wants sirius for christmas for that reason...

Even more irritating that Howard himself are Robin the black bird and arty lange the 'comedian' who I find about as funny as athlete's foot.

What really annoyed me too was the fact that wen Stern interviewed Sacha Baron Cohen (ali G) last year, they talked about when Stern was interviewed by Chris Evans. Stern had the gall to call Chris Evans 'annoying!'
Okay I am well aware that Chris IS an annoying ginger twat BUT its not on for some EVEN MORE irritating yank knob cheese to say so.
So you prefer Terry Wogan then?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:39 am
Banned

Nia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really niceNia_Nia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
So you prefer Terry Wogan then?

No not particularly but his eurovision commentary I always found rather entertaining...
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:42 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

IF he's that f@cking annoying then, turn the f@cking dial then and don't listen to him.....ffs.

Its a simple as that!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Yosser
IF he's that f@cking annoying then, turn the f@cking dial then and don't listen to him.....ffs.

Its a simple as that!

Might be an idea to actually read all posts before you reply to them dear.

As I said before, I don't have a choice in the matter my husbands a huge fan...

So what do you suggest now smart arse?

Last edited by Nia_Nia; Oct 5th 2005 at 1:52 am.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:01 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Don't get me wrong I'm not one of these ponces who thinks he should be censored, I don't find him offensive in the slightest, just very very boring!
Absolutely boring! Total agreement here.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:03 am

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Sorry, have to disagree. There's nothing smart about yosser!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:22 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Sorry, have to disagree. There's nothing smart about yosser!

You'll have to give me the lowdown on the regulars here Pigtails, I'm like a lamb to the slaughter at the moment..

Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:24 am

You'll have to give me the lowdown on the regulars here Pigtails, I'm like a lamb to the slaughter at the moment..

You'll be fine. Just get to know people before you get too presumptious with your comments. That's the biggest mistake most rookies make.

Nice to have you on board.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:26 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you haven’t been here long enough to understand DJ’s
Like Stern (NY) Lycos (Cal) Russ Martin (Dallas). They all have
a huge amount of women calling them everyday upset ranting and raving
over their topic of the day. In the meanwhile men like your husband
are laughing their arses off at people like you!

If your husband is in control of the radio dial and you don’t like what you
hear, what else can you do ??? maybe stick some tampons in your ears?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:27 am

You could stick some tampons up your arse - stop all that hot air coming out.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:28 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Get a new radio? Get a new husband?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:28 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh this one knows the way of the force, she will make a good Jedi
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Ahhh this one knows the way of the force, she will make a good Jedi
Nearly but not quite. She's made the mistake of asking pigtails about the regulars on here.

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Oct 5th 2005 at 2:35 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.