Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How to watch Formula 1 in the US?

How to watch Formula 1 in the US?

Old Aug 6th 2014, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

mmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to allmmhendrie is a name known to all
Default Re: How to watch Formula 1 in the US?

its the one silver lining to world sports coverage in the US - yes, they're all normally on at dreadful times requiring the use of the DVR, but on the flip side, they're so infrequently discussed in mainstream conversation/media, that your chances of accidentally finding out what happened ahead of the viewing are relatively slim.
Old Aug 7th 2014, 2:28 am
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

......unless you follow most of the F1 teams, DC, Martin Brundle, SkyF1, BBCF1 etc etc on twitter and FB like me. Social media is a big no no for me until I've watched the race.
Old Aug 7th 2014, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

DexterBerkeley is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by markonline1
......unless you follow most of the F1 teams, DC, Martin Brundle, SkyF1, BBCF1 etc etc on twitter and FB like me. Social media is a big no no for me until I've watched the race.
And don't for get SniffPetrol, perhaps the most entertaining twitter feed during race.
Old Aug 7th 2014, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

markonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond reputemarkonline1 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know that one. I'll have to take a look.
Old Aug 8th 2014, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Jaag is an unknown quantity at this point

I use NOW TV on my PS3 currently to watch F1 using a 24 hour pass in UK, I wondered if I need to do any IP routing to allow it to work when in the US.

You can get NOW TV 24 hour sports passes from eBay for around £3.50 each (instead of £9.99).
They were free with 12 packs of carling for a long time, so I guess people harvest these promotional codes and resell them.
Old Aug 8th 2014, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

judesM is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked the movie called 1. Documentary.