Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How to travel to UK with no USA passport

How to travel to UK with no USA passport

Old Oct 7th 2021, 2:06 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to travel to UK with no USA passport

Originally Posted by civilservant
Ain't nothing the 'Ignore' button didn't cure.

I see what you did there

Old Oct 7th 2021, 2:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destone
Wow! Love your fellow countrymen and women, please.
I tried but I ran out of time

Old Oct 7th 2021, 2:27 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I tried but I ran out of time

I've looked it up. Apparently there are about 26 million of you. You'll have to speed things up a bit.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
"A loophole is an ambiguity or inadequacy in a system, such as a law or security, which can be used to circumvent or otherwise avoid the purpose, implied or explicitly stated, of the system."

Lie: "T
o make an untrue statement with intent to deceive."

.../helpful

Sometimes the law (or system) is an ass, and sometimes it's not. But queue jumping is never going to be well-received on a site largely populated by British people.

And text speak is not generally used by adults unless they are actually texting... Imo of course.
you are so right!
Old Oct 8th 2021, 2:43 am
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=civilservant;13059468]Ain't nothing the 'Ignore' button didn't cure.

and yet in this thread (like the others), YOU are the one responding to MY general comments or opinions. now would be a great time 2 start using that "ignore" button of yours

Last edited by karenkaren1; Oct 8th 2021 at 3:38 am.
Old Oct 12th 2021, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

atsey64 is an unknown quantity at this point

do you not have a UK passport?
Old Oct 15th 2021, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

rallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Eeteet
I will not be lying , I will have a flight booked, and I will also be flying in 4 weeks. I am being told to expect 10 weeks minimum by my friend who is senior in passport service in D.C.

There is a big difference between lying, and playing the game within the set rules. I will have a flight at time of calling, I will also rebook and have a flight in the correct time window as per the rules.
Passport Service received my application on July 29th, I received my passport on Tuesday (October 12). Still waiting on the return of the Certificate of Naturalization under separate cover.
Old Oct 15th 2021, 7:27 pm
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rallybug
Passport Service received my application on July 29th, I received my passport on Tuesday (October 12). Still waiting on the return of the Certificate of Naturalization under separate cover.
Hopefully they do not fold or staple yours...

Last edited by tht; Oct 15th 2021 at 8:04 pm.