Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How long before your NHS priviledges become exempt?

How long before your NHS priviledges become exempt?

Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:15 pm
You'e got to have a dream

Siobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to all
Default Re: How long before your NHS priviledges become exempt?

Originally Posted by Siobhan x
Ok lets try that again WITHOUT FORGETTING to paste the LINK!!
Oh for the love of GOD I forgot the f#@%ing thing again!!
Must do better
must do better
must do better!!!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=681677

There that should do it. God if i half a brain i'd be dangerous.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:21 pm

Siobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to allSiobhan x is a name known to all

Must do better
must do better
must do better!!!

Wow I'm soooo clever! See, why wouldn't America want these skills for the year

And looking on the bright side if I don't get to live the dream I will take with me my new skill of posting links on weirdly wonderful websites.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

And looking on the bright side if I don't get to live the dream I will take with me my new skill of posting links on weirdly wonderful websites.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You won't find one as weirdly wonderful as BE.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ryanthelion84
You lot are actually NUTS! I'm supposed to be working!!
Aren't we all.....
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:35 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Must do better
must do better
must do better!!!

You know you can edit a post for 30 minutes (an hour?) after you posted, right? Just click on the "Edit" box (it disappears after the time limit expires, and of course, you only see it on your own posts).
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
You know you can edit a post for 30 minutes (an hour?) after you posted, right? Just click on the "Edit" box (it disappears after the time limit expires, and of course, you only see it on your own posts).
You can edit a post up to 2 hours after the original time of posting.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by dunroving
Hang on there smarty pants, lets not rush things. If I try and take in too much knowledge in one day (especially after reading the mamoth threads yesterday and today ) the link thing may fall out of my ears!

Funny and smart....I'm liking this forum x
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on there smarty pants, lets not rush things. If I try and take in too much knowledge in one day (especially after reading the mamoth threads yesterday and today ) the link thing may fall out of my ears!

Funny and smart....I'm liking this forum x
You are doing great! Just take things slowly...I still haven't mastered how to post a youtube video....can only post the link to it
Old Aug 26th 2010, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
You are doing great! Just take things slowly...I still haven't mastered how to post a youtube video....can only post the link to it
You might have a block on it - I have to do a tempoary override when I want to post with the film reel icon.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Englishtart
Easy...although there are some YouTube vids that you can only post the URL to.

First of all you must press the Quote tab and not the quick reply tap. Copy the header of the YouTube link...then press the little coloured film reel icon at the top of the quote box. Copy the URL into the box and press OK...you should then see the vid when you preview the post.
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
You might have a block on it - I have to do a tempoary override when I want to post with the film reel icon.
Hmm, hadn't thought of that, will get Ds to check it later, thanx Sally
Old Aug 26th 2010, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Easy...although there are some YouTube vids that you can only post the URL to.

First of all you must press the Quote tab and not the quick reply tap. Copy the header of the YouTube link...then press the little coloured film reel icon at the top of the quote box. Copy the URL into the box and press OK...you should then see the vid when you preview the post.
I will try it next time, thanx J'girl