British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   How to get school transcripts? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/how-get-school-transcripts-828177/)

jamm13dodger Mar 11th 2014 7:33 am

How to get school transcripts?

Can anyone tell me how to get school transcripts and indeed if I need to?

we will be moving to Texas soon and I have a child in year 7 and 5 at UK schools.

I've tried to search but no luck at the moment so if anyone knows where the details are could they please point me in the right direction?

Thanks, JD

yukichon Mar 11th 2014 8:30 am

Re: How to get school transcripts?

We just provided their latest school reports and have informed our kids new schools we will send them any end of term reports including SATS when we have them, they were fine with that.

BunnyGirl Mar 11th 2014 11:20 am

Originally Posted by jamm13dodger (Post 11167379)
Can anyone tell me how to get school transcripts and indeed if I need to?

we will be moving to Texas soon and I have a child in year 7 and 5 at UK schools.

I've tried to search but no luck at the moment so if anyone knows where the details are could they please point me in the right direction?

Thanks, JD

We're moving to Texas too, hopefully in the summer :) Which part are you moving to?

I've been told that, as my son is so young (he'll be starting Kindergarten this year, his school here in the UK will just give me a copy of his reports and his work folders just so I can show his new school where he's at academically but there's no need for transcripts :)

Bob Mar 11th 2014 3:09 pm

Ask the school...also handy if you get the syllabus and for young kids, just their reports.

jamm13dodger Mar 11th 2014 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by BunnyGirl (Post 11167654)
We're moving to Texas too, hopefully in the summer :) Which part are you moving to?

I've been told that, as my son is so young (he'll be starting Kindergarten this year, his school here in the UK will just give me a copy of his reports and his work folders just so I can show his new school where he's at academically but there's no need for transcripts :)

We are moving to Austin. Scared witless but excited at the same time. :rofl:

How about you?

BunnyGirl Mar 12th 2014 8:49 am

Originally Posted by jamm13dodger (Post 11168251)
We are moving to Austin. Scared witless but excited at the same time. :rofl:

Yep, that about sums it up :D

Originally Posted by jamm13dodger (Post 11168251)
How about you?

We're moving just west of Dallas, my fiance moves into our new house in 2 weeks, just waiting for our K visas now :)

JohnPattett Mar 14th 2014 7:23 am

Nice post

christmasoompa Mar 14th 2014 7:34 am

Originally Posted by JohnPattett (Post 11172369)
If You Completed High School Education From Online High School You Can Order Your School Transcripts Online.

If you re-read the OPs question, you'll see that their children haven't completed school yet. You might also want to re-read the Site Rules while you're at it, if you're only here to spam you won't last long.

What's with all the capital letters and bad punctuation by the way, did you not complete school? :lol:

JohnPattett Mar 14th 2014 8:20 am

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 11172375)
If you re-read the OPs question, you'll see that their children haven't completed school yet. You might also want to re-read the Site Rules while you're at it, if you're only here to spam you won't last long.

What's with all the capital letters and bad punctuation by the way, did you not complete school? :lol:

Sorry for that, thanks to indicate my mistake christmasoompa. I have completed my high school education.

mikelincs Mar 14th 2014 9:51 am

Originally Posted by christmasoompa (Post 11172375)

Hope he did, he's a student counselor.. :lol: