Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How do you settle when you cant seem to?! Any tips appreciated! :)

How do you settle when you cant seem to?! Any tips appreciated! :)

Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Orangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond reputeOrangepants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you settle when you cant seem to?! Any tips appreciated! :)

Originally Posted by Kady
Where are you going, back to the Carolinas or the UK?
To Lake Wylie, South Carolina. It is beautiful and we still have our house there.
Old Jun 10th 2011, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Indianapolis, Indiana headed for Nottinghamshire in May, 2012
Kady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do you settle when you cant seem to?! Any tips appreciated! :)

Originally Posted by Orangepants
To Lake Wylie, South Carolina. It is beautiful and we still have our house there.
Good for you. Wish you luck with your new home...well, you've lived there before so it's really not new. So you are going to stay in the states. Are you British or your husband and where did you come from in England? My husband is from Nottingham. Trying to get through all the mess of shipping animals, getting me a visa, getting my passport renewed, booking flights, etc. is getting my brain fried. Been on the internet for hours trying to figure it out.