Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How close are these airports? ISP and EWR

How close are these airports? ISP and EWR

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How close are these airports? ISP and EWR

Originally Posted by meauxna
Awesome!
Now go over to Alaska Air and look at signing up for their mileage credit card. They've had a deal on where you get an annual allotment of companion certificates @ $50+ tax for your SEA--LAX r/t and their rates and schedules are so good that you should be able to find something that suits.
If you are going via LAX, don't forget it can be a long job between domestic & int'l terminals. Alaska comes in right next to the International terminal.

Just wanted to add that I am of the *experience* that this is true!
My husband actually has an Alaska card.....and I didn't know they had that.....we used up our Alaska air miles this past December when we spent Christmas at Disneyland.....
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 1:57 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
NWA is starting a new nonstop Portland-->Amsterdam; it is tempting me a LOT.

Lisa, what's the JetBlue situation up there?

They will fly into JFK. Looked into using JB when we were booking May's flight to Seattle for the Alaskan adventure. BTW a direct flight.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:27 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
My husband actually has an Alaska card.....and I didn't know they had that.....we used up our Alaska air miles this past December when we spent Christmas at Disneyland.....
Perfect.. look on their site and see about upgrading your cc; they have a few levels. It's the one-up that gets the flight coupons.

Originally Posted by Rete
They will fly into JFK. Looked into using JB when we were booking May's flight to Seattle for the Alaskan adventure. BTW a direct flight.
Oh that is coming up so quickly! I'm jealous about Alaska.. I'll get there one day!