Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

How about a Bristol get together November?

How about a Bristol get together November?

Old Oct 11th 2003, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Haldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to all
Default How about a Bristol get together November?

How about a get-together for Bristol area expats of every kind in November? We have Quinceys, something called Freddys and johnnys or something like that (!), lots of the usual TGFs etc, though I like Quinceys best?
How about the weekend 28-29 November???
Love to meet y'all and share experiences and moans!
Martin and Carolyn
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:32 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Only for people in Bristol... or from Bristol?

And for that matter... what's wrong with the rest of us?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by BrigieDarling
Only for people in Bristol... or from Bristol?

And for that matter... what's wrong with the rest of us?

Or with Bristols ?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Haldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to allHaldaman is a name known to all

Anywhere within reach, darling, love to see y'all
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

With or without bristols!!
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:39 pm

Ok... Will bring Bristols if I'm down that way...

Anyone wanna sing?

I've got a luverly bunch od coconuts.......
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy

No we will not have a bristols competition....just a talk...we are respectable down yer.....
Quinceys is easily found, head down the M5 or M4 and A38 towards Bristol and Filton, when you get to a roundabout by the Mill House pub go left and Quinceys is on the left.
They keep changing the menu but it always has American thangs....
Old Oct 11th 2003, 8:48 pm

So, am I bringing me Bristols or not... I paid good money fer 'em!
Old Oct 11th 2003, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quinceys does a lovely cup of coffee. I worked in Connells, next to Snow and Rock and lived just down the road by the BAWA club until Feb this year.

Wish I could be there, man do I miss the New Happy Palace Chinese take away on Filton Avenue.

Last edited by snorkmaiden; Oct 11th 2003 at 10:18 pm.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

How far are you from the Va border then ?
Old Oct 11th 2003, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

About 3775 miles.
Old Oct 11th 2003, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Britfrombristol is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Haldaman,

My wife and I might be interested in coming for a meet up. I am from Bristol, she is American, and we are moving over to the US in December.

If more interest comes about, and you do decide to organise something, we would like to come.

We will keep an eye on this thread for any developments.

Andy