Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Houstonian meet follow-up

Houstonian meet follow-up

Old Aug 27th 2007, 1:36 pm
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light
Post Houstonian meet follow-up

There were lots of great tips flying back and forth on Sunday, so many in fact that I only got partial info!

Someone mentioned "scratch and dent"... is this a store, or something you can request from any department store?

Can anyone remember the address for the Fiesta store, or know their web address? I searched on yellowpages and drew a blank.

Cheers m'dears!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond reputeMandana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Houstonian meet follow-up

Originally Posted by Terminal
There were lots of great tips flying back and forth on Sunday, so many in fact that I only got partial info!

Someone mentioned "scratch and dent"... is this a store, or something you can request from any department store?

Can anyone remember the address for the Fiesta store, or know their web address? I searched on yellowpages and drew a blank.

Cheers m'dears!
Scratch & dent is, I believe, somewhere specific, but didn't catch where exactly, but saying that, we noticed when we were shopping around, all the stores have a scratch & dent section - Sears, Home Depot, Lowes, Conns etc. Basically everything inside is fine, but the outside might be scratched or dented, so lower in price.

The Fiesta we know is on the I10 .. but you'll find one nearer to you here

HTH!

Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:46 pm
Critical Circuits

Terminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of lightTerminal is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mandana
Scratch & dent is, I believe, somewhere specific, but didn't catch where exactly, but saying that, we noticed when we were shopping around, all the stores have a scratch & dent section - Sears, Home Depot, Lowes, Conns etc. Basically everything inside is fine, but the outside might be scratched or dented, so lower in price.

The Fiesta we know is on the I10 .. but you'll find one nearer to you here

HTH!

Just the job!

Thanks
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Amandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of lightAmandabee is a glorious beacon of light

Hey I will ask Muz when he gets home where the scratch and dent is. He went shopping for all that stuff before I got here. I will post later on tonight.

amanda