British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   The hour is almost upon me!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/hour-almost-upon-me-791293/)

pompeyblonde Mar 21st 2013 1:18 am

The hour is almost upon me!!!

Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god Im finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets 'luxury pet hotel'.. It was hard handing him over :'-( but we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!! :)

Perth Mar 21st 2013 1:20 am

Re: The hour is almost upon me!!!

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde (Post 10615645)
Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god I've finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets luxury pet hotel.... It was hard handing him over :'-( bit we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!! :)

:thumbsup: GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know when you get there :thumbsup:

kampaicharger Mar 21st 2013 1:27 am

Whooooohooooooo........:thumbsup:

morayeel Mar 21st 2013 1:28 am

Oh I wish you all the best. Good Luck. Leo will be glad to see you when you two reunite.

Mummy in the foothills Mar 21st 2013 2:57 am

:thumbsup::fingerscrossed:

happyglow Mar 21st 2013 3:31 am

Leaving today at 5:20pm, I don't think I've slept for two weeks but oh god Im finally there! Leo the cat is at the Jetpets 'luxury pet hotel'.. It was hard handing him over :'-( but we're nearly there ! I'm exhausted before I start!! :)

:eek::eek::eek: OMG!!!!! Bon voyage to you and Leo, see you on the other side! :thumbup:

pompeyblonde Mar 21st 2013 5:06 am

Having a Sav Blanc at the airport! Can't believe it's happening! Had to pay 500 bucks for excess baggage! But hey ho I'm all packed up and ready to go! Will check in with you all ASAP!! :-D

happyglow Mar 21st 2013 5:25 am

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde (Post 10615853)
Having a Sav Blanc at the airport! Can't believe it's happening! Had to pay 500 bucks for excess baggage! But hey ho I'm all packed up and ready to go! Will check in with you all ASAP!! :-D

Good grief, what was it, a sideboard? :rofl:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, it must be a surreal feeling. I'll be joining you with a stiff starbucks at the airport in 11 days :eek:

And try not to worry about Leo, cats are incredibly resilient - he'll just make you suffer for it later.

Bon, calme, joyeux voyage! :fingerscrossed:

lf1 Mar 21st 2013 6:55 am

Bon Voyage!!!!:)

windsong Mar 21st 2013 8:56 am

WHOOPPEE! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I know this has to very stressful but you are on your way!!!!!

All the preparatory work is done and your dream is about to be realized!

Very best of luck for a good and safe journey over. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

windsong Mar 21st 2013 8:57 am

Originally Posted by happyglow (Post 10615869)

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, it must be a surreal feeling. I'll be joining you with a stiff starbucks at the airport in 11 days :eek:

And try not to worry about Leo, cats are incredibly resilient - he'll just make you suffer for it later.

Only eleven days??? Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you! :D

WhoFan63 Mar 21st 2013 9:38 am

OMG how exciting...am so jealous! :) Hope you have a safe and wonderful flight and hope Leo has a great trip too :) It will be great when you're reunited. Can't wait to hear how it all went.....so don't forget about us :)

WhoFan63 Mar 21st 2013 9:40 am

Originally Posted by happyglow (Post 10615869)

11 days???????? Wow, gosh, jealous here...LOL All these Bon Voyages we're doing. The airline companies are making a fortune off us ex-pats :D

Hope to be having a celebratory drink at the airport myself in 19 days. Double eek.. :)

curleytops Mar 21st 2013 9:57 am

All the very best for a safe trip, hope the sun's shining to meet you:starsmile:

KittyB52 Mar 21st 2013 9:58 am

How exciting! Hope you have a good flight.