hot sunday

Old Jun 27th 2011, 7:29 pm

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hot sunday

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Of course it's 'freezing' here if a cloud moves across the sun, out come the Uggs and coats.
The Uggs look great with the Daisy Dukes though
Old Jun 27th 2011, 7:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Of course it's 'freezing' here if a cloud moves across the sun, out come the Uggs and coats.
Originally Posted by N1cky
The Uggs look great with the Daisy Dukes though
I remember the first summer my daughter was at uni...I met her in the mall and could have died when I saw her. She had on a lovely summer dress and tan UGGS.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Kittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really niceKittenheels66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by lyonsden1193
I think you are Totally unreasonable. I suppose you also want them to run on time and be clean!
The central line runs on time about 95% when its warm in London its like a sweatbox on the tube so its really enjoyable travelling home in the evening...NOT!!!! but hey we gota make sacifices for having a good Job