Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Homecoming Dance

Homecoming Dance

Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:17 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by Sally
Nov 3rd.
Won't he be busy getting the Guy ready?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:19 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Okay, I'll admit it .... I've been fretting over this.

Please just take this as an overbearing aunty and nothing else.

Remind him to use his manners and open the door for his date whenever the occasion arises. Also, arm him with a credit/debit card for anything unforseen..... If they go out for a meal after the dance he should offer to pay for him and his date.

Don't worry about any of the other nonsense - there is nothing to be gained by competing and trying to keep up with the neighbors. The most important thing is that he feels confident and looks his best.

And of course ... let him know how much you love him and how proud you are of him.
Originally Posted by KJ2007
And be sure to embarass him with lots of pics of him and his date.

Hope he has a great time.
Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Ahh... Auntie Leslie you are so sweet

I have to go to a Junior Service League Ball in a couple of weeks, what's your advise for that....cos I don't really want to go but they are raising money for my volunteer group so we are guests of honour. I am so not a dress up person
Thank you all, he suddenly seems to have grown up overnight. I shall remind him about his manners as although he's very sweet he also likes to appear 'cool'
Old Oct 9th 2007, 3:21 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
Won't he be busy getting the Guy ready?
Got to be honest, those bloomin' fireworks going on for weeks are something I don't miss.