Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hiya and Merry Crimbo...

Hiya and Merry Crimbo...

Old Dec 16th 2005, 3:18 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya and Merry Crimbo...

Merry Crimbo from me in Arkansas .. I'm from London/Kent but have a few scouser mates in the UK. There's a small Brit community where I live, and I've heard there is one in Houston, including a British pub and I've even seen a red telephone box there and a red double-decker bus when visiting my sis-in-law in Houston.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 2:52 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dbark
Merry Crimbo from me in Arkansas .. I'm from London/Kent but have a few scouser mates in the UK. There's a small Brit community where I live, and I've heard there is one in Houston, including a British pub and I've even seen a red telephone box there and a red double-decker bus when visiting my sis-in-law in Houston.

Hiya and tks for info. Yeah I've seen the phone boxes, quite a few of them and the pubs which are just big rooms, not pubs as we know them and they are full of loud mouthed Americans wishing they were Brits...shame eh?? The whole place is pretty ugly and I know it's not the Houstonians fault my problem here is the people, they just are not friendly complete with zero personality. Why stay you all say...well guess I have a good man who's good to me and for that I'm very lucky..... shame he's a Texan poor guy
Old Dec 19th 2005, 2:54 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=dbark] There's a small Brit community where I live, and I've heard there is one in Houston,

Hi again........ I'd appreciate it if you can find out about the Brit community here in Houston? Ta very much chuck That just might be the ticket