Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Hitman returns.

The Hitman returns.

Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Hitman returns.

Originally Posted by Englishmum
When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought of a TV programme back in Blightyin the 80s called "The Hitman and Her".

I can't remember who the "hitman" was but the Her was Micheala Strachan.

I've heard that Kylie Minogue is getting together again with Pete Waterman (Stock, Aitken & Waterman) to make more 'pop' songs...

Thank goodness we don't hear much of Kylie in the US. She just talks her way through the songs with a lot of electronic assistance.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
When I saw the title of this thread I immediately thought of a TV programme back in Blightyin the 80s called "The Hitman and Her".

I can't remember who the "hitman" was but the Her was Micheala Strachan.

I've heard that Kylie Minogue is getting together again with Pete Waterman (Stock, Aitken & Waterman) to make more 'pop' songs...
LOL. Snap.

The Hitman was definitely Pete Waterman.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:23 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Been up the faux Eiffel Tower though.
going to Blackpool is nothing to boast about.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 4:41 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
Any idea when tickets go on sale?
I called today and spoke to the people at the Paris hotel, it is not yet a signed deal although they do not see a problem. I have to call back friday for an update.