Hi from NC!

Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

SWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud of
Default Hi from NC!

Hi Y'all,

I'm pretty new here and forgot to introduce myself.
I've lived in North Carolina for just short of 3 years now and love it . The only thing That I miss is my drinking buddies but - ah well - I 'll get over it eventually.
I was a police officer in the UK for 30 years and moved over here when I retired , with my wife who is a US Citizen . Not working at the moment but feeling bored so need to get out of the house and find some work or other diversions soon.
I'm coming up to 52 years of age so probably too young to fully retire anyway.
My wife and I enjoy playing golf, eating and drinking ( more as a gourmet than a glutton!). We have adopted a dog from the local rescue center and he is the best dog I've ever had and my wifes substitute baby.
I look forward to conversing with people on the forum and maybe hooking up in due course

tata for now

Steve
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:41 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from NC!

Hello and Welcome Steve
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SWAMPFOX
Hi Y'all,

I've lived in North Carolina for just short of 3 years now and love it . The only thing That I miss is my drinking buddies but - ah well - I 'll get over it eventually.
I was a police officer in the UK for 30 years and moved over here when I retired , with my wife who is a US Citizen . Not working at the moment but feeling bored so need to get out of the house and find some work or other diversions soon.
My wife and I enjoy playing golf, eating and drinking ( more as a gourmet than a glutton!). We have adopted a dog from the local rescue center and he is the best dog I've ever had and my wifes substitute baby.
I look forward to conversing with people on the forum and maybe hooking up in due course

tata for now

Steve
Welcome to BE Steve Our British Bobbie has just gone back to the UK and settled back in his old job. I use to visit Goldsbough NC for long periods while dating my now Yank Hubby.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Y'all,

tata for now

Steve
Welcome to the board, Steve. Great to have you join the Madhouse!

Jim
Old Nov 5th 2006, 1:57 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya!

You may have heard there is a vacancy for a copper on this eminent forum.

But you'll have a heck of a lot to live up to
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

SWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud ofSWAMPFOX has much to be proud of

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!
WE just had someone murdered on the sub division where I live but they have activated me yet! - ( methinks an inside job )
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:03 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the site.

Sue
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:27 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,
Welcome, how's your golf improving?
you've big shoes to fill with AWP (our former bobbie) gone!
What kid of dog did you get, you must post photos of him in the photo gallery.
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by irnbru4u
Hi there,
Welcome, how's your golf improving?
you've big shoes to fill with AWP (our former bobbie) gone!
What kid of dog did you get, you must post photos of him in the photo gallery.
Thanks for the welcome

golf is not improving as I've not played for 3 months due to injury received whilst playing ( note to self: your not getting any younger Steve)
Our dog is a great dane/lab mix and has the sweetest temperament and character.
I'll post a pic now
thanks
steve

I've posteda pic of Mrs Swampfox and Bugsy - He's a little bigger now (95 lbs) but the same shape - not bad for a rescued stray

Last edited by SWAMPFOX; Nov 5th 2006 at 2:43 pm. Reason: additional info
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:45 pm
who turned out the light?

Irn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond reputeIrn-bru has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome

golf is not improving as I've not played for 3 months due to injury received whilst playing ( note to self: your not getting any younger Steve)
Our dog is a great dane/lab mix and has the sweetest temperament and character.
I'll post a pic now
thanks
steve
Sorry to hear about your back.
Your dog looks lovely - looks full of beans, and your wife looks lovely as well.
Good on you for getting a rescue dog. I love dogs but still have to talk my hubby into getting one
Old Nov 15th 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond reputeDogbyte has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Y'all,

tata for now

Steve
Dogbyte calling
Hi Steve, have put similar intro on thread page for your info