Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

hi , just a question to ask

hi , just a question to ask

Old Dec 22nd 2002, 4:41 am
Just Joined

jimb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi , just a question to ask

hi sorry to bother anyone that reads this , i just came back from a wonderfull 3 mths in the usa and have great friends over there , i am just askin what chances are there for myself to move to the usa for good , i dotn have much in the uk and i am thinking a change to my life would be a good start to getting me back on the road i am 32 single unemlployed but willing to do any job nessecary , granted as my unempolyed status doesnt give me the money needed to move right away but i am just sounding out the grounds before hand , i read a post just before and it wasnt very friendly about imagrants and granted if i moved i would be one , the reason i liked the us was everyone i met was friendly and made me feel welcome true i am not some highly skilled professional i am just an average person ( down on his luck at moment but hopful ) looking to improve my life ( i know some will say try were i am and true i will but i woudl still liek to move to usa ) ... sorry if this is long , to all that reply .. thank you very much and Happy Holiday`s
Old Dec 22nd 2002, 4:45 am
Just Joined

jimb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi , just a question to ask

hi sorry all i posted this in the wrong forum