Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hi I am New.

Hi I am New.

Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:29 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi I am New.

Originally Posted by PeterNem
80+ posts and nobody even retorted with "Hello, New!"
What do you think this is ... The Welcome Inn

But then again Twinkle did welcome you on the second post to this thread. Do you and what's is name want BE to admonish her for not using your name in her welcome?

The red carpet and band playing would have been rolled out if he had stopped by to introduce himself in the Welcome Inn. He didn't do that and so I couldn't do my job. Now they will dock my word count at the week's end.

Last edited by Rete; Aug 6th 2017 at 7:33 pm.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 7:31 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JOK1
I was hoping for help with direction on good buyer brokers, good place to look at for buying business ect ect
We don't see many people needing the services of a buyer broker () Honestly don't recall you asking for that information.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JOK1
Both of them are looking for employment in the USA, the oldest one has already done a 4-month university summer work with Disney and loved it and is looking to do the same for the end of year 2 and will be looking for employment with a BA Hons at the end of year three around 24 months time.
What kind of employment?

You should be aware it will be next to impossible for your eldest child to qualify for a work visa fresh out of university.
Old Aug 6th 2017, 10:32 pm
Banned

Twinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkle0927 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint
What kind of employment?

You should be aware it will be next to impossible for your eldest child to qualify for a work visa fresh out of university.
But we've already been told these are not just any uni students! These are the best of the best and companies will be falling over each other to get them in the door. You should know by now that everyone who posts here looking for help with moving over here already knows that they would be perfect for the country, are just what the country is looking for and needs and that all you need to do is look online for a job and a visa falls into your lap.
Old Aug 7th 2017, 1:16 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's time to put this thread to bed. JOK1...if you have any questions about visas/or immigration lawyers...I suggest you post in the US Immigration Forum...

US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas - British Expats