Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hi from Fishfinger!

Hi from Fishfinger!

Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold
Default Hi from Fishfinger!

Britvic asked me to post and introduce myself to you all on this section. I'm not sure where I really fit in here as I'm currently living in Canada but looking to move back to the UK. I do have a vacation home in Florida so there is a small link to the US I suppose?

I'm a British sahm with a British husband. We decided to make the move back to the UK because we miss our family, work opportunities and lifestyle. BC is a great place but just not right for us.

I guess I'll be posting on the moving back to the UK forum but I'll just say hi to you all anyway :-)
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Texas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Mom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Fishfinger!

Hello and welcome to BE
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:16 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fishfinger
Britvic asked me to post and introduce myself to you all on this section. I'm not sure where I really fit in here as I'm currently living in Canada but looking to move back to the UK. I do have a vacation home in Florida so there is a small link to the US I suppose?

I'm a British sahm with a British husband. We decided to make the move back to the UK because we miss our family, work opportunities and lifestyle. BC is a great place but just not right for us.

I guess I'll be posting on the moving back to the UK forum but I'll just say hi to you all anyway :-)
Welcome to a fellow british columbian!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hiya fishfinger good to hear from you and welcome to BE...lucky you with plans to move back home...hope all goes well
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by willmore
Welcome to a fellow british columbian!
Not for long she aint...she's just too polite to say she thinks BC sucks really.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rushman
Not for long she aint...she's just too polite to say she thinks BC sucks really.
Guess it depends what one is sucking on!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 9:51 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Vic's friend

Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:07 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:30 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and welcome
Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:46 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I don't think I want to know how the OP got that username!!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:34 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya !

And ignore that gynecologist manque ...
Old Jan 10th 2007, 1:38 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
Hiya !

And ignore that gynecologist manque ...
Lol that would be a good user title for him
Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the welcome.

Fish finger is just the good old Bird's Eye type, nothing rude I can assure you
Old Jan 10th 2007, 5:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

It's always nice to see a new face as it were why not join us in other forums as well Welcome to BE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.