British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Hi from Colorado! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/hi-colorado-405214/)

hoegaarth Oct 31st 2006 3:27 am

Hi from Colorado!

Hi folks,

I've just joined, really glad to find a forum for ex-pats, I've been in the US for 7 years now and just got my green card (so guess the officially makes me an ex-pat?).

Anyone else out there from Colorado?

-Mike

Jerseygirl Oct 31st 2006 3:29 am

Re: Hi from Colorado!

Originally Posted by hoegaarth
Hi folks,

I've just joined, really glad to find a forum for ex-pats, I've been in the US for 7 years now and just got my green card (so guess the officially makes me an ex-pat?).

-Mike

Hi Mike and welcome to BE. :beer:

There are some members from Colorada but not this Jerseygirl. ;)

Bob Oct 31st 2006 3:32 am

Welcome to BE :)

And Colorado, there's a few I think, Boiler is one :)

DollyLlama Oct 31st 2006 3:42 am

Hello and Welcome :)

Sally Oct 31st 2006 5:36 am

Welcome :)

anabella Oct 31st 2006 12:30 pm

Hi folks,

-Mike

Welcome Mike

I am moving to Colorado soon. A small town called Carbondale between Glenwood Springs and Aspen. Where about are you?

norfolkbroad Oct 31st 2006 1:43 pm

Hi Mike,

I live in Colorado Springs - been here since 1997.

Joan

hoegaarth Oct 31st 2006 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by anabella
Welcome Mike

I am moving to Colorado soon. A small town called Carbondale between Glenwood Springs and Aspen. Where about are you?

Thanks, I live in Colorado Springs. I think I've been through Carbondale, its an amazing area. Aspen is a fantastic town, and I don't think I have the words to describe how beautifull it is there! You'll love it!

Where do you live right now?

hoegaarth Oct 31st 2006 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by norfolkbroad
Hi Mike,

I live in Colorado Springs - been here since 1997.

Joan

Hey Joan! I live in the Springs too - well, actually I live in Manitou Springs! Where abouts do you live?

-Mike

norfolkbroad Oct 31st 2006 4:24 pm

Hey Joan! I live in the Springs too - well, actually I live in Manitou Springs! Where abouts do you live?

-Mike

Up near the East Library near Vickers and Union, if you're familiar with that area - just east of Academy.

Joan

anabella Oct 31st 2006 5:25 pm

Thanks, I live in Colorado Springs. I think I've been through Carbondale, its an amazing area. Aspen is a fantastic town, and I don't think I have the words to describe how beautifull it is there! You'll love it!

Where do you live right now?

I've lived in West Midlands 11 years, but I am originally from Spain

Partystar Oct 31st 2006 7:32 pm

Welcome to BE, Mike! :)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Sue Nov 1st 2006 2:46 am

Welcome :)

hoegaarth Nov 1st 2006 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by norfolkbroad
Up near the East Library near Vickers and Union, if you're familiar with that area - just east of Academy.

Joan

Hey Joan,

Yeah, I know where that is! What do you think of the Springs? I like it, but I think I'm going to move up to Boulder. The religious crazy people are starting to wear me down - we currently have some creationists coming by every week to try to convince us to change our evil ways ;-)

Ozzidoc Nov 1st 2006 3:54 pm

Hey Joan,

Yeah, I know where that is! What do you think of the Springs? I like it, but I think I'm going to move up to Boulder. The religious crazy people are starting to wear me down - we currently have some creationists coming by every week to try to convince us to change our evil ways ;-)

Welcome to BE.

Try answering the door naked - that'll keep them away :D