Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hi from Buckeye, AZ,

Hi from Buckeye, AZ,

Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Buckeye, AZ,

Originally Posted by britvic
To be honest Anabella I think it's much worse when you have kids, they dont really understand why Daddy's not around, and my heart use to break for my Son asking for his Dad so much, the worse question of all was dose Daddy still love me Mummy, I could not tell his Daddy this because I knew it would break him.
Think I agree with you there. When Dev was in the Air Force, he was always being sent somewhere. I hated him being away & I even had my family & friends there, but I would work a 70+ hour week to make the time fly & then when he got back, we'd spend the extra money I'd made while he was away!

I imagine it would be a so much harder with a kid(s).
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:04 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Buckeye, AZ,

Originally Posted by Vixen28AZ
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome And im up early this morning as I've just seen him off to the airport

Put on the brave face for him the *I'll be fine don't worry* and I'm sure i will be fine its just the thought more so thats scary. Until I have to drive somewhere though :P thats the part i don't like as i know I'll get lost.

Already managed to get lost coming home on one of my outings alone

But thanks again for the warm welcome and i bet i will probably be browsing round here quite often
Mapquest & similar websites are your friend! Plus, always keep a road map in the car.