Hi

Old Oct 12th 2011, 5:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi

Originally Posted by Zoe
Bob - most people on E2 visas are running small businesses, they are very lucky if they make enough money to either have a spare $500,000 to invest in a Government Project or have a business worth over a million dollars and an extra 10 employees. That is not saying they are unsuccessful and I think that is a harsh comment.
Most English people living in Florida - maybe.

But overall, not so sure.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Zoe
On the other hand if they were offered the chance of Legal Permanent Residency, I can't see many turning it down.

Zoe
Possibly, but they just don't want it bad enough. End of story.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 5:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Englishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to beholdEnglishman43 is a splendid one to behold

Just my two penny worth : I had an E2, knew it was temporary and accepted that fact.

I don't agree with accepting the conditions of any visa then trying to change them to fit ones current wants/needs/situation.

Good luck in your quest though.
Old Oct 12th 2011, 11:07 pm
Pedantic Moron

Michelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishman43
Just my two penny worth : I had an E2, knew it was temporary and accepted that fact.

I don't agree with accepting the conditions of any visa then trying to change them to fit ones current wants/needs/situation.

Very well said.

Zoe, You have now heard from another E2 visa recipient, your voice is obviously not speaking for everybody.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:56 am
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Englishman43

Interesting that you use " had " past tense. I see you are still in the US so what changed ?
Old Oct 13th 2011, 3:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelmas
Very well said.

Zoe, You have now heard from another E2 visa recipient, your voice is obviously not speaking for everybody.

Why do you have to keep questioning what she is doing? Why does it matter so much to you? It seems odd to me...
Old Oct 13th 2011, 3:07 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Very well said.

She never said she was ... cool your jets ...
Old Oct 13th 2011, 3:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Michael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond reputeMichael has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Why do you have to keep questioning what she is doing? Why does it matter so much to you? It seems odd to me...
I agree. Why does it make any difference to him that she is trying to change the law to benefit her family? Why would what she is doing produce a negative response?
Old Oct 13th 2011, 4:40 am
Yes, I know i'm awesome.

ljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond reputeljaw2002uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michael
I agree. Why does it make any difference to him that she is trying to change the law to benefit her family? Why would what she is doing produce a negative response?
100% agree! It makes no sense at all. There are some really miserable individuals on here!
Old Oct 13th 2011, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

BILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud ofBILDER has much to be proud of

I support what the OP is trying to do. One thing that bothers me though is that she or *others* are or have posted so many times using many different accounts. A new petition thread about this issue has just opened up started by shelley something or other, with the creator of that petition being a Zoe. Something strikes me as not being too transparent here.

For this reason, I will not be signing.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 1:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad someone is trying to push reform through on immigration.... she might be the only person I've heard from with a sensible idea!

Seriously, the whole system needs an overhaul.
Old Oct 13th 2011, 2:25 pm
Zoe
Forum Regular

Zoe will become famous soon enoughZoe will become famous soon enough

I am the Originator of the White House Petition, but I wasn't the person to put it on here.

I have nothing to hide - I used to post on here a while ago and got very negative comments, so stopped. I decided to rejoin and couldn't remember my original User Name and password so came with another name but Admin changed me back - Thank you. I think the only differences were Zoe and Zoe A.

I am a genuine person who is trying to change things to allow my family and many other E2 families to be able to legally remain in the US long term.I know some of you maybe don't agree with what we are doing, but personal attacks are a surprise. I am trying to stand up for myself without retaliating too much, but sometimes it is hard.

I was going to put the Petition on, but knew I would get comments, so had decided not to. I thank the lady who has put it up there and if any of you do decide to sign, it will be greatly appreciated.

Zoe
Old Oct 14th 2011, 12:08 am
Pedantic Moron

Michelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond reputeMichelmas has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you care what my reasons are? I am merely entering into a discussion with the OP. If she (or anyone else) doesn't like it, ignore me. Maybe I'll go away.
Old Oct 14th 2011, 12:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you care what my reasons are? I am merely entering into a discussion with the OP. If she (or anyone else) doesn't like it, ignore me. Maybe I'll go away.
Maybe.....
Old Oct 14th 2011, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Maybe.....
meaning hopefully!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.