Hi

Old Jul 24th 2004, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

Originally posted by monster
We recently visited some Brit Expats in VB. Someone must've warned the locals I was coming ...we found this:
I saw these along the beachfront too.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 11:53 pm

Neathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of lightNeathborn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi

Originally posted by CalgaryAMC
Just thought I would drop in and say hi. I finally made my move from the great white north to Virginia Beach on Saturday.

I have learned one thing already though: my previous notion that living in Virginia would be just like a warm Canada ain't true.
Hi, CalgaryAMC and welcome to the area!

Sara
Old Jul 25th 2004, 1:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice
Default Re: Hi

Originally posted by Neathborn
Hi, CalgaryAMC and welcome to the area!

Sara
Thanks.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

My latest update:

Finally my furniture is coming together. Got my sofa set from La-z-boy's new line of stuff that is half-way modern.

Took an 8 hour round trip up to D.C. to IKEA and got lots of other stuff.

Bed has been delivered...although of course mattress comes a week later; so I am still camping on my aerobed and getting grouchier every day!

Trip to the Virginia DMV was successful. No issues not having SSN. Did a straight up trade of my Alberta license. Now I have a Virginia license a la 1970, which is much uglier than my Alberta license with a Rocky Mountain background.

So today is IKEA construction day. I bought a power screwdriver for the job. Onwards and sideways!

If only it would stop raining.