hi

Old Jan 12th 2002, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

smith69 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone well i have recently been offered a warehousing job in the united states and i would like peoples opinions on whetever i wll get a visa and if i do get one what are the interviews like at the embassy when you get one and also how long would the visa take to get
Old Jan 12th 2002, 1:36 pm
Stuart

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>

How many times do you want this answered ?

The simple answer is that you aren't going to get one. Not as a warehouse labourer.
Not as a warehouse supervisor.

Unless the employment is in extreme short supply as agreed by the Dept of Labour for
the state or is seasonal (Disneyland or fruit picking for example), or is one filled
by a skilled degreed professional (Computer Systems analysts etc), then the US is
simply not issuing work visas for such jobs. Warehousing jobs are not likely to fall
into any of these categories, and with relatively high US unemployment, it's most
unlikely to happen.

This makes your other questions moot.