Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hey Rockgurl, insurance info

Hey Rockgurl, insurance info

Old Nov 5th 2003, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Hey Rockgurl, insurance info

Rockgurl
Here is the email address of my auto-insurance agent here in Arizona. He is with Farmers insurance and he has been our agent for the past 5 years, and, we have been very pleased with him. We get good rates from him, although you being a first timer so to speak may find the rates to be a bit high, the price you pay I am afraid. He will work with you though to get the best rates he can. I spoke to him this morning and he has agreed to communicate with you via email to answer any questions you may have.

His name is Mark Henry, and his email address is [email protected]

Hope this will be of some help to you
Old Nov 5th 2003, 4:40 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much, effi. That's very kind of you. I will email him over the next few days. Cheers!