Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

hey, guys, help me out here........!!

hey, guys, help me out here........!!

Old Sep 17th 2003, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Now in West London, but one day soon in Vancouver.....!
julius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond repute
Default hey, guys, help me out here........!!

hello , everyone!
ok, i'm in a mess basically and i need your advice fast.....!
i just recvd our immigration papers for canada recently (and yes, i can almost hear you all saying that i should be jumping up and down with joy!!), but here's the sting--my children, who have their cousins in the usa, are now saying that they don't really want to go to canada; they prefer the usa!! (hence my earlier post asking if it would be possible to send just my kids to go stay with their uncle in the usa).
so, if we dont take up the canadian offer, we lose close to £3000 which i spent on the fees, medical examinations etc. but not only that--if we then find that we cannot easily emigrate to the usa, then we would also have lost the chance to go to canada too!! and the job situation in canada is not too good, i hear--likewise the business climate.
my point is that we could, at a push, emigrate to the usa on an e2 visa by opening a business there, but if that doesn't work, then we would have lost the canadian chance too.
see what i mean?
what do you all say, please.......?
Old Sep 17th 2003, 5:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hey, guys, help me out here........!!

Tell the little shits..you are the adult and you decide......and then give them a good thrashing just for fun..
Old Sep 17th 2003, 6:08 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 17th 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

jaytee is an unknown quantity at this point

My family started out immigrating to Canada. Go to Canada. Forget about the USA for a while.

Originally posted by julius smith
hello , everyone!
i just recvd our immigration papers for canada recently (and yes, i can almost hear you all saying that i should be jumping up and down with joy!!), but here's the sting--my children, who have their cousins in the usa, are now saying that they don't really want to go to canada; they prefer the usa!! (hence my earlier post asking if it would be possible to send just my kids to go stay with their uncle in the usa).
so, if we dont take up the canadian offer, we lose close to £3000 which i spent on the fees, medical examinations etc. but not only that--if we then find that we cannot easily emigrate to the usa, then we would also have lost the chance to go to canada too!! and the job situation in canada is not too good, i hear--likewise the business climate.
my point is that we could, at a push, emigrate to the usa on an e2 visa by opening a business there, but if that doesn't work, then we would have lost the canadian chance too.
see what i mean?
Old Sep 17th 2003, 6:38 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

hello , everyone!
see what i mean?
My advice... Post to the Canada forum, not the US forum!!

NC Penguin
Old Sep 17th 2003, 10:43 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

A glasgow kiss will soon get them to change their wee minging, greeten, greedy puss's.
Old Sep 17th 2003, 11:44 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Let your kids go to the USA, when they have jobs and can support themselfs, till then its Canada! I think they will change their minds once they are there.

Your the adult, just tell them!

Patrick

hello , everyone!
see what i mean?
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:02 am
Only the Strong Survive

JerseyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by NC Penguin
My advice... Post to the Canada forum, not the US forum!!
NC Penguin
LoL
Old Sep 18th 2003, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Now in West London, but one day soon in Vancouver.....!
julius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond reputejulius smith has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally posted by scotch03
A glasgow kiss will soon get them to change their wee minging, greeten, greedy puss's.

och aye the noo.......!!
thanks very much for the advice--very useful!!