Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hey Dubya, who's your Pimp?

Hey Dubya, who's your Pimp?

Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

whitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to allwhitesnake is a name known to all
Default Hey Dubya, who's your Pimp?

I just love Dubya, the freedom fighter! The champion fighter of evil doers; fighting to make the world a nice cute little place where democracy and human rights flourish like fungus on pond scum! Ahhh these thoughts just bring a tear to my dry eyes.

I mean he DID after all, bring down Saddam, and trust me he was a bad boy, but just what is he doing holding hands with a Saudi Crown Prince, one of the world's biggest evil doers???? Hmmm, then I thought about it for a while longer. Then I thought some more, and some more, and finally I just could not think anymore; it was just too much!

Soooo, last night while I was filling up my Bentley (I can dream, right?) at the gas station, it hit me that Dubya is a Saudi Oil Whore and Prince Abdulli is his PIMP! I mean it really wasnt such a BIG surprise, but to have them hold hands in public like that certainly proves it now! I know, some people just don't want to believe it! And I'm rather pissed cause it still costs on average $50 to fill my tank with gas, so I guess Dubya aint such a good whore! I think he's skimming off the profits.

Now I know many of you think that the NY Post is a dish-rag and unprofessional but it does expose ho's and pimps every now and then.
click here for the proof:

http://www.newyorkpost.com/img/front042605.gif
Old Apr 29th 2005, 3:18 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Dubya, who's your Pimp?

Originally Posted by whitesnake
but just what is he doing holding hands with a Saudi Crown Prince,

I mean he DID after all, bring down Saddam, and trust me he was a bad boy, one of the world's biggest evil doers????
hmmmmm
maybe it will become as famous as this picture.

He was only a bad boy when it suited apparently.

Old Apr 29th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm rather pissed cause it still costs on average $50 to fill my tank with gas, so I guess Dubya aint such a good whore! I think he's skimming off the profits.

Looking for a small motor then? Think of the good you will be doing. Cutting down his profits, reducing global warming in fact improving life all round. I bet you are not driving a mini.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 4:38 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Buy oil stocks. Some pay dividends monthly which will make up for the high gas prices. Dividends range in the 5-10% right now.

One mans whine is another mans treasure.

http://www.gizoogle.com/media/gdubs.jpg

Last edited by Gross50; Apr 29th 2005 at 6:02 pm.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 4:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gross50
Buy oil stocks. Some pay dividends monthly which will make up for the high gas prices. Dividends range in the 5-10% right now.
thats true enough, piece of piss to start a sharebuilder acct and start buying stocks in the energy sector.

I did it for REITS and will start the energy bit next month
Old Apr 29th 2005, 4:49 pm
Banned

Gross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the roughGross50 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Manc
thats true enough, piece of piss to start a sharebuilder acct and start buying stocks in the energy sector.

I did it for REITS and will start the energy bit next month
never heard of REITS. will check it up.

does sharebuilder have any maintanance fees? I'm thinking of trying scottrade as they have local offices.

right now i'm paying $50 per trade with one of the national firms though they have offices worldwide.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 5:04 pm
@matthewb76

never heard of REITS. will check it up.

does sharebuilder have any maintanance fees? I'm thinking of trying scottrade as they have local offices.

right now i'm paying $50 per trade with one of the national firms though they have offices worldwide.
REITS (Real Estate Investment Trusts) great for a crap market with low interest rates. dividends usually paid quarterly.

Sharebuilder commisions are $15 I think for real time trades.
or $5 for trades executed on a Tuesday. (for dollar cost averaging people)

Scott trade are pretty good I think from what I hear. $10 commish, but $500 minimumbalance.
Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:03 pm
Banned

Old Apr 29th 2005, 6:13 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Dressed like that, they wouldn't look out of place alongside Ali G

NC Penguin
Old Apr 29th 2005, 8:30 pm
Franklin

Proof? Proof that they were holding hands?

I just love Dubya, the freedom fighter! The champion fighter of evil doers; fighting to make the world a nice cute little place where democracy and human rights flourish like fungus on pond scum! Ahhh these thoughts just bring a tear to my dry eyes.

I mean he DID after all, bring down Saddam, and trust me he was a bad boy, but just what is he doing holding hands with a Saudi Crown Prince, one of the world's biggest evil doers???? Hmmm, then I thought about it for a while longer. Then I thought some more, and some more, and finally I just could not think anymore; it was just too much!

Soooo, last night while I was filling up my Bentley (I can dream, right?) at the gas station, it hit me that Dubya is a Saudi Oil Whore and Prince Abdulli is his PIMP! I mean it really wasnt such a BIG surprise, but to have them hold hands in public like that certainly proves it now! I know, some people just don't want to believe it! And I'm rather pissed cause it still costs on average $50 to fill my tank with gas, so I guess Dubya aint such a good whore! I think he's skimming off the profits.

Now I know many of you think that the NY Post is a dish-rag and unprofessional but it does expose ho's and pimps every now and then.
click here for the proof: