British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   Hershey PA ? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/hershey-pa-527930/)

Patrick Hasler Apr 9th 2008 2:38 am

Hershey PA ?

I get around a but and it's all sweet stuff :):)

This afternoon I delivered my usual stop at Ben & Jerry's in VT, tomorrow night (04/09/08) at 7.00pm I have to be at Hersheys choclate factory :p

I may be a but late getting there as I am not scheduled to leave Yonkers till 4.00pm. ............ Anyone for coffee ? or chocolate (if you can call the bars of soap they make chocolate)

:):)

Rete Apr 9th 2008 2:41 am

Re: Hershey PA ?

Sorry, dude, but I don't leave Manhattan until 4:45 p.m. A coffee meet up would have been nice though.

How do they expect you to make Hershey in 3 hours?

Patrick Hasler Apr 9th 2008 2:45 am

Originally Posted by Rete (Post 6180835)
Sorry, dude, but I don't leave Manhattan until 4:45 p.m. A coffee meet up would have been nice though.

How do they expect you to make Hershey in 3 hours?

It's not my usual dispatcher :frown:

He will get the message when I tell him the late news :rofl:

nethead Apr 9th 2008 11:43 am

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler (Post 6180845)
It's not my usual dispatcher :frown:

He will get the message when I tell him the late news :rofl:

I'm about 15 miles from Hershey, would love to share a cuppa tea, but can't make it tonight, sorry.

jumping doris Apr 9th 2008 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler (Post 6180829)

This afternoon I delivered my usual stop at Ben & Jerry's in VT, tomorrow night (04/09/08) at 7.00pm I have to be at Hersheys choclate factory :p

I may be a but late getting there as I am not scheduled to leave Yonkers till 4.00pm. ............ Anyone for coffee ? or chocolate (if you can call the bars of soap they make chocolate)

I'm too far west in Pittsburgh.

When we went to Hershey Park a few years ago we did the factory visit. Outside the main entrance there was quite a few pools of chocolatey vomit....too many free samples eaten.

My OH reckons that under cover of darkness the Hershey oompah loompahs come out and scrape it up and reuse it, hence the taste:rofl:

Patrick Hasler Apr 12th 2008 12:21 am

As it happens I was totally f**ked about that day :mad:

Got held up in Yonkers till 5.00pm, got to Hershey 2 hours late, bought Pizza at the nearest Pilot truck stop at exit 77 on I-81 then parked for the night at Klutztown (stupid name). got back to Yonkers next day too late to collect next load and had to spend all day and night there, sat in the lovely 760's f sun in a deck chair by the Hudson and ate my take away.
A 2 hour delay cost me over $500.00 :mad::mad::mad:

NC Penguin Apr 12th 2008 12:28 am

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler (Post 6196205)
As it happens I was totally f**ked about that day :mad:

Got held up in Yonkers till 5.00pm, got to Hershey 2 hours late, bought Pizza at the nearest Pilot truck stop at exit 77 on I-81 then parked for the night at Klutztown (stupid name). got back to Yonkers next day too late to collect next load and had to spend all day and night there, sat in the lovely 760's f sun in a deck chair by the Hudson and ate my take away.
A 2 hour delay cost me over $500.00 :mad::mad::mad:

I know of a Kutztown in PA 'cos it's the HQ for Sorrelli.:) You could get the missus some stunning jewelry from there.;)

scrubbedexpat097 Apr 12th 2008 12:45 am

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler (Post 6180829)

PATRICK:eek: TMI:rofl:

basementwaj Apr 13th 2008 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 6196261)
PATRICK:eek: TMI:rofl:

LMAO

especially as this thread is about PH driving up the Hershey Highway!