Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Here we go, here we go, here we go...

Here we go, here we go, here we go...

Old Jul 5th 2005, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here we go, here we go, here we go...

Originally Posted by ImHere
Actually the gulf is more kiddie friendly
With all those nice cuddly sharks to pet!
Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:49 pm
ImHere

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
With all those nice cuddly sharks to pet!
Thats the ones.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:54 am
ImHere

Just heard on the news Tropical Storm Dennis is now expected to become a MAJOR hurricane (cat 3 or higher), making landfall in South FLA sometime Friday night. Limey if your GF is planning on coming up to you this weekend she'd best go before Friday.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 2:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard on the news Tropical Storm Dennis is now expected to become a MAJOR hurricane (cat 3 or higher), making landfall in South FLA sometime Friday night. Limey if your GF is planning on coming up to you this weekend she'd best go before Friday.
Ahh m****** f****** hurricanes. I best get on the phone to Delta, trouble is I booked it with miles so it might be difficult to change.

Although I might just get away with it:
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:01 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh m****** f****** hurricanes. I best get on the phone to Delta, trouble is I booked it with miles so it might be difficult to change.

Thank you Michael Fish.....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Thank you Michael Fish.....
All the housewives loved him....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:07 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

All the housewives loved him....
after the hurricane?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
after the hurricane?
During... Mr Lover Lover
Old Jul 6th 2005, 3:20 am

During... Mr Lover Lover

mmmmmmmmmmm...
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:26 pm
ImHere

You might do but the trouble is that graphic is the track for the center of Dennis, and the storm about 100 miles wide so will effect all across the area. The center is most likely to pass south of us and the worst place to be is in the North East quadrant of a hurricane as thats where the winds and storm surges (and tornadic activity) are worse - and thats whats most likely to pass over S. FLA.

Old Jul 7th 2005, 1:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You might do but the trouble is that graphic is the track for the center of Dennis, and the storm about 100 miles wide so will effect all across the area. The center is most likely to pass south of us and the worst place to be is in the North East quadrant of a hurricane as thats where the winds and storm surges (and tornadic activity) are worse - and thats whats most likely to pass over S. FLA.
Oh f*** look at it now:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...211359P_sm.gif

God is angry at me because I take the piss out of organised religion.

We need to will it south!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 2:07 am
ImHere

Oh f*** look at it now:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...211359P_sm.gif

God is angry at me because I take the piss out of organised religion.

We need to will it south!

It is now Hurricane Dennis and strengthening rapidly to Cat 3 or greater over the next 2 days. I hold you personally responsible for ruining my weekend.

I am blowing as hard as I can.