Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Here in Atlanta, Georgia

Here in Atlanta, Georgia

Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Here in Atlanta, Georgia

Hey Guys,

So here I am - finaly in Georgia. Moved into our house over the weekend and just completed my first day on the US payroll.

No cable yet, no TV, no internet and the wife went back to the UK today... So - if there is anyone from the Atlanta area reading this - any suggestions on what I can do over the weekend? I have my rental car so I can go where I want, but finances are a bit tight right now - so if I don't have to spend any money thats even better.

Any ex-pats in the Norcross area, and does anyone know where this English Shop is that is supposed to be here?

Cheers guys!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Vimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond reputeVimto has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Here in Atlanta, Georgia

here is the taste of britain website
http://www.tasteofbritain.com/
Old Sep 18th 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dh010447 View Post
Hey Guys,

So here I am - finaly in Georgia. Moved into our house over the weekend and just completed my first day on the US payroll.

No cable yet, no TV, no internet and the wife went back to the UK today... So - if there is anyone from the Atlanta area reading this - any suggestions on what I can do over the weekend? I have my rental car so I can go where I want, but finances are a bit tight right now - so if I don't have to spend any money thats even better.

Any ex-pats in the Norcross area, and does anyone know where this English Shop is that is supposed to be here?

Cheers guys!
Don't be worrying about the English shop yet!!! Get yourself off to Dennys, Ruby Tuesdays, TGI Firidays, Chilis, and all the other American staples - being as you are newly arrived, you might as well enjoy them while you can.....(before you get sick of them)
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

miss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dan725 View Post
Don't be worrying about the English shop yet!!! Get yourself off to Dennys, Ruby Tuesdays, TGI Firidays, Chilis, and all the other American staples - being as you are newly arrived, you might as well enjoy them while you can.....(before you get sick of them)
so true!.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

guyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to allguyb is a name known to all

If you like Football, get yourself down to the Brewhouse in Little Five points - a proper pub with live matches.

http://www.brewhousecafe.com/