herbalife

Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: herbalife

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Maybe someone dropped a crate of the 'product' on her head
Probably one of those memory-erasing ones...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Ray - maybe no-one has explained this to your before, but castration involves the removal of your penis, not your leg
It's removal of the testicles not the penis.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:18 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
And how do you like your new handbag ???
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:21 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Not in this case apparently
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:51 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kath58
I used to get tired my appetite was out of control, i got on the product and felt the difference immediately. My energy went through the roof. MY appetite got completely under control. The best part is i have lost 10LBS and 12 INCHES IN SIX WEEKS. I have never felt better.

Kathryn.

That sounds great! Do you have any idea at all where I could get some of this wonder product?
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:57 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
That sounds great! Do you have any idea at all where I could get some of this wonder product?
Bai Lin Tea ...see Mr Peter Foster when he gets out ..
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I used to get tired my appetite was out of control, i got on the product and felt the difference immediately. My energy went through the roof. MY appetite got completely under control. The best part is i have lost 10LBS and 12 INCHES IN SIX WEEKS. I have never felt better.

Kathryn.
And I can guarantee without a shadow of any doubt that you'll put it all back on again once you've stopped taking it.

It gives you energy because of the caffeine-rich Guarana that is used in the products. Once you're off them, I can again guarantee that you'll be back to normal.

The ONLY thing that works 100 percent is a complete lifestyle change.

Organic food - without any hormones/antibiotics/GMO's etc/toxins/pesticides.
Avoid all white flour and sugar.
Load up on Omega 3's - fill you up and keep you going - Alaskan wild salmon is good.
Moderate exercise.
Loads of pure water.
A good multivitamin.

That is the only permanent way to lose weight - by getting healthy first. The lbs drop off and stay off.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
surgery is not an easy route and is a tool, something I thought about long and hard before I did it and 18 months later no regrets and just over 103lb lighter

Congratulations on your weight lose and I am sure you tried every other option before you decided on this.

I still go with the premise that a sensible diet and exercise are really the only way to lose weight and to still be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It may take longer but it is safer. Over the last 2 years I have lost more than 50lb and my weight only fluctuates 5 to 10 pounds if I slack off on the "sensible" eating or become sedentary for a few weeks. I walk the local school track 3 or 4 times a week and I usually go on a 3 mile bicycle ride twice a week as well as swimming most weeks.

I also work with a girl who has lost 120 pounds in 3 years by doing much the same as I have. We encourage each other and for her this is the first time in her life (she is only in her late 20's) that she has been able to wear shorts or jeans without feeling self conscious.

This is just my opinion. We all make different decisions.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 7:47 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I shall be coming to a town near you soon to sell some of this in conjunction with my range of snake oil products - get it while you can.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
Congratulations on your weight lose and I am sure you tried every other option before you decided on this.

I still go with the premise that a sensible diet and exercise are really the only way to lose weight and to still be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It may take longer but it is safer. Over the last 2 years I have lost more than 50lb and my weight only fluctuates 5 to 10 pounds if I slack off on the "sensible" eating or become sedentary for a few weeks. I walk the local school track 3 or 4 times a week and I usually go on a 3 mile bicycle ride twice a week as well as swimming most weeks.

I also work with a girl who has lost 120 pounds in 3 years by doing much the same as I have. We encourage each other and for her this is the first time in her life (she is only in her late 20's) that she has been able to wear shorts or jeans without feeling self conscious.

This is just my opinion. We all make different decisions.

Still have to eat healthy and do the exercise but yes I have tried everything else, this wasn't an easy choice. I would support anyone who wants to loose the weight by what ever their choice. As you say we all make different decisions
Old Feb 13th 2007, 12:51 am
time for a cuppa?

ukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond reputeukmumsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TouristTrap
And I can guarantee without a shadow of any doubt that you'll put it all back on again once you've stopped taking it.

It gives you energy because of the caffeine-rich Guarana that is used in the products. Once you're off them, I can again guarantee that you'll be back to normal.

The ONLY thing that works 100 percent is a complete lifestyle change.

Organic food - without any hormones/antibiotics/GMO's etc/toxins/pesticides.
Avoid all white flour and sugar.
Load up on Omega 3's - fill you up and keep you going - Alaskan wild salmon is good.
Moderate exercise.
Loads of pure water.
A good multivitamin.

That is the only permanent way to lose weight - by getting healthy first. The lbs drop off and stay off.

Totally agree. Check out the Mediterranean way of eating - good fresh food and all in moderation as my Grandad used to say. Regular exercise can just mean talking a walk everyday - no fancy gyms paying out megabucks.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future

I think you are all wonderful. Thankyou. I am still looking for work and making some friends. After been a manager in Asda it so quite around here. Too much experience not enough experince it drives me crazy. What are you supposed to do?
Kathryn.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:08 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you are all wonderful. Thankyou. I am still looking for work and making some friends. After been a manager in Asda it so quite around here. Too much experience not enough experince it drives me crazy. What are you supposed to do?
Kathryn.
In all seriousness, one thing you could consider is not deciding to try and sell Herbalife to everyone you meet. It's obnoxious, and will guarantee that you'll piss off pretty much everyone you're trying to get to know in your new home.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:13 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by ukmumsie
Totally agree. Check out the Mediterranean way of eating - good fresh food and all in moderation as my Grandad used to say. Regular exercise can just mean talking a walk everyday - no fancy gyms paying out megabucks.
Absolutely. A glass of red a day keeps the doctor away