herbalife

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: herbalife

Originally Posted by englishnurse
i agree, i think what you have done is very brave

im too chicken so i eat my celery and ponder.....

will i ever be thinner?!?!?!
thank you , keep at it,
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by englishnurse
dont get me wrong if i could wake up in the morning after someone waving a fairy wand and be 5 stone lighter i would be happy.
i certainly dont think surgery is the easy route either, i work with a girl who has had gastric banding and would never go through that in a million years, having said that the surgery works for some and i think thats brilliant. and quite a brave thing to do really
i know of a man here who had the lapband surg in austin tx and has put all his weight back on. Also a lady in the UK who had the stomach stapling and is now bigger than she ever was and so these techniques are not infallible.

last week the FDA announced a diet pill to become avail on the market soon which may help some folks ~

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...lth&id=5012691
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102
surgery is not an easy route and is a tool, something I thought about long and hard before I did it and 18 months later no regrets and just over 103lb lighter
hey good for you, well done

as my lovely old gran said 'a little bit of what you fancy does you good'
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kath58
Hi,
Is any one a Herbalife Distributor? What is the good things and the pitfalls. I dont mean earning the money. To get there. What are best way to succeed with your leads. Not to have all bad ones.

Thanks Kathryn.
a friend of mine in the UK lost a lot of weight on herbalife and has kept it off.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
i know of a man here who had the lapband surg in austin tx and has put all his weight back on. Also a lady in the UK who had the stomach stapling and is now bigger than she ever was and so these techniques are not infallible.

last week the FDA announced a diet pill to become avail on the market soon which may help some folks ~

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...lth&id=5012691
People forget it is a tool, and yes you can put the weight back on plus more, but after loosing the weight and still planning on loosing a bit more I am more determined never to put it back on
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:18 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
a friend of mine in the UK lost a lot of weight on herbalife and has kept it off.
Does she still have a pulse though...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Elvira
Does she still have a pulse though...
as of last week she was alive and kicking coz she called me

i don't know much about the herbalife diet and what it entails, it was about 6 yrs ago she went on it and lost 3 stone.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

kath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant futurekath58 has a brilliant future

I used to get tired my appetite was out of control, i got on the product and felt the difference immediately. My energy went through the roof. MY appetite got completely under control. The best part is i have lost 10LBS and 12 INCHES IN SIX WEEKS. I have never felt better.

Kathryn.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:05 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

The best part is i have lost 10LBS and 12 INCHES IN SIX WEEKS.
10lbs and 12 inches - are you sure about that ??
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I used to get tired my appetite was out of control, i got on the product and felt the difference immediately. My energy went through the roof. MY appetite got completely under control. The best part is i have lost 10LBS and 12 INCHES IN SIX WEEKS. I have never felt better.

Kathryn.
Since you are mentioning the word "product" I can see where this will be leading...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Must be her height,not the width...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:08 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Oohhhhhhhh!!! Castration ...
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:09 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Must be her height,not the width...
Maybe someone dropped a crate of the 'product' on her head
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:09 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Ray
Ray - maybe no-one has explained this to your before, but castration involves the removal of your penis, not your leg
Old Feb 12th 2007, 6:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
Must've been one fat cock...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.