British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   herbalife (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/herbalife-425920/)

kath58 Feb 12th 2007 12:28 am

herbalife

Hi,
Is any one a Herbalife Distributor? What is the good things and the pitfalls. I dont mean earning the money. To get there. What are best way to succeed with your leads. Not to have all bad ones.

Thanks Kathryn.

Ray Feb 12th 2007 3:14 am

Re: herbalife

Originally Posted by kath58 (Post 4391697)
Hi,
Is any one a Herbalife Distributor? What is the good things and the pitfalls. I dont mean earning the money. To get there. What are best way to succeed with your leads. Not to have all bad ones.

Thanks Kathryn.

Not good press here ... but no personal knowledge

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff20602.htm

TouristTrap Feb 12th 2007 3:35 am

It is crap - been there, done that.

Rushman Feb 12th 2007 3:37 am

Didnt anyone learn anything from Avon, Amway, Melalueca etc? Now herbalife FFS. Some people are so gullible

kath58 Feb 12th 2007 3:41 am

Thanks for the link.

Kathryn

scrubbedexpat097 Feb 12th 2007 3:56 am

Not only is it a big scam but also Herbalife Diet Pills have very dangerous side effects to many people. I believe they were first marketed under the name Formula 1 a few years back and they disappeared for a while as there were numerous deaths and permanent heart damage associated with the product.

englishnurse Feb 12th 2007 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 4392158)
Not only is it a big scam but also Herbalife Diet Pills have very dangerous side effects to many people. I believe they were first marketed under the name Formula 1 a few years back and they disappeared for a while as there were numerous deaths and permanent heart damage associated with the product.

theres only one way to loose weight

less in gob and more exercise

spuggy Feb 12th 2007 12:26 pm

Didn't know herbalife was still around. A friend of mine became a distributor 15 years ago with visions of becoming rich.:rofl: Within a short time her sales dried up (how many times can you sell to friends-not me- or relatives) she tried to get others to become distributors. I did not see her benefit financially, nor from taking the stuff.

dbj1000 Feb 12th 2007 12:53 pm

Originally Posted by kath58 (Post 4391697)
Hi,

Thanks Kathryn.

You don't even have your Green Card yet, and you're already a Pyramid Marketer?

Great stuff! You're a credit to this nation.

scrubbedexpat097 Feb 12th 2007 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by englishnurse (Post 4392743)
theres only one way to loose weight

less in gob and more exercise

Too true except everyone wants the quick and easy solution: pills or surgery:frown:

englishnurse Feb 12th 2007 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 4393264)
Too true except everyone wants the quick and easy solution: pills or surgery:frown:

dont get me wrong if i could wake up in the morning after someone waving a fairy wand and be 5 stone lighter i would be happy.
i certainly dont think surgery is the easy route either, i work with a girl who has had gastric banding and would never go through that in a million years, having said that the surgery works for some and i think thats brilliant. and quite a brave thing to do really

Silverdragon102 Feb 12th 2007 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma (Post 4393264)

surgery is not an easy route and is a tool, something I thought about long and hard before I did it and 18 months later no regrets and just over 103lb lighter

Ray Feb 12th 2007 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102 (Post 4393458)
surgery is not an easy route and is a tool, something I thought about long and hard before I did it and 18 months later no regrets and just over 103lb lighter

Wow !! well down.... skinny cow ...

englishnurse Feb 12th 2007 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by Silverdragon102 (Post 4393458)

i agree, i think what you have done is very brave

im too chicken so i eat my celery and ponder.....

will i ever be thinner?!?!?!

Silverdragon102 Feb 12th 2007 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by Ray (Post 4393503)
Wow !! well down.... skinny cow ...

thankyou.... funny enough hubby calls me the same thing :rofl: