HELP What i the cheapest way to call the uk

Old Dec 1st 2007, 6:39 pm
from surrey to new lenox

noto77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP What i the cheapest way to call the uk

Hi what is the cheapest way to call a uk mobile from the usa
Old Dec 1st 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP What i the cheapest way to call the uk

i use skype!
Old Dec 1st 2007, 6:57 pm
from surrey to new lenox

thanks how much is it a min for uk mobile
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of lightdh010447 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Deedee13
i use skype!
Me too...

You can get the call charges from their website
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:08 pm
from surrey to new lenox

thanks what about usa mobile to uk mobile
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by noto77
Donald Trump wont even do that.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 8:19 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Your left nut.

Payment for the second US mobile to UK mobile call can be difficult.

(unless you're Lance Armstrong, in which case payment for the first call is a real problem too)
Old Dec 1st 2007, 8:39 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

I use AT@T formaly cingular not sure what a mobile to mobile is but US cell to landline is 6c a min you can get it cheaper but I like the conveniance.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:20 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

be cheaper to get a calling card and call through that, though you'd be mad to do mobile to mobile...can't the person you want to talk to sit by a landline long enough?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a Skype fan. If the person you're calling has Skype, it's free! You need a computer and a high speed connection. Go to www.skype.com .
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simongb
I'm a Skype fan. If the person you're calling has Skype, it's free! You need a computer and a high speed connection. Go to www.skype.com .
If you both have high speed internet connections - use webcams with an instant messenger. Also free, and you get to see the other person as well as talk to them.

Of course, since we're talking mobile phones in this thread apparently, might not work for the OP.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

seanymc is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi what is the cheapest way to call a uk mobile from the usa

You could try http://www.pingo.com/
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

simongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond reputesimongb has a reputation beyond repute

I use Gorilla mobile. Their web address is

www.gorillamobile.com

You get the first 100 mins free and after that it's 5 cents a minute to the UK.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

deniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to alldeniseincarmel is a name known to all

If you don't have to use a cell phone, Vonage rates are 1 cent per minute to Europe--saw it advertised this morning.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deniseincarmel
If you don't have to use a cell phone, Vonage rates are 1 cent per minute to Europe--saw it advertised this morning.
Vonage is free to the UK.

"Vonage offers Great International Rates as low as 1 cent per minute! Check out the chart below for examples of the savings you get with Vonage, or use the search tool to see additional low international rates. Plus with the Residential Premium Unlimited Plan you also get free calls to Europe - Italy, France, Spain, UK and Ireland. "

But quite expensive to call a mobile.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.