Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help: Stella Artios

Wikiposts

Help: Stella Artios

Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:22 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Help: Stella Artios

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Actually it's worked really well - the ancient Greeks and Romans were all great fans of homo and bi sexuality, and they built huge empires. Also the ancient Egyptians. I think it should be encouraged.
Oooooh..I so want to go there, in reference to the B.E. but I'll probably be hunted down and lynched by you lot....
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:24 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't either, but I do have Stella on sale 3 blocks down the road.
You sell beer on the street corner?
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:24 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear
Oooooh..I so want to go there, in reference to the B.E. but I'll probably be hunted down and lynched by you lot....
Of course not - not by me.

The officer class all came out of the boys Public (ie private) Schools, and we all know what they got up to.

When it comes right down to it, the human race just likes sex and isn't too particular about how they get it. Public social mores change with the times, but sex has been pretty much the same for ever - except for a few refinements, of course.....
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:25 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You sell beer on the street corner?
I could. What's it worth to ya?
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:30 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

I could. What's it worth to ya?
Don't like Stella. The bar in my neighborhood has Abbott's Ale on draught, now thats a good pint.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:31 pm

Don't like Stella. The bar in my neighborhood has Abbott's Ale on draught, now thats a good pint.
Got that too.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:35 pm
Banned

Got that too.
How about a Lapin Kulta for Elina clever clogs?
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:36 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

You own a Costco? Well I don't have one
Yes, we own it and half of Ca, so watch your step young man.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:37 pm

How about a Lapin Kulta for Elina clever clogs?
I'll have to check in the back. Let you know on Tuesday.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

I dont mind gays at all, no problem for me. But it did cause some "integration issues" in the army. I was leaving anyway, after a nasty injury.

Not gay, not a commie pinko sympathiser, and a lot more rounded personality since I left the army ;-)

Still dont like Stella though, Beck's much better, or the Heineken export you get here, not the pisswater in England.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Yes, we own it and half of Ca, so watch your step young man.
Young man, I like that. I'm off to the park with my boy and a little girl we're babysitting for Elina's Finnish freind and her husband, while they are at a crawfish party with our gay vicar and his Asian boyfreind. California, you gotta love it
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:43 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Young man, I like that. I'm off to the park with my boy and a little girl we're babysitting for Elina's Finnish freind and her husband, while they are at a crawfish party with our gay vicar and his Asian boyfreind. California, you gotta love it
Sounds fantastic! Have a great time, we are just back from lunch at the farmers market by the bay in SF - and I was homesick this week!
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:43 pm

There's potential for so many jokes in this post, I don't even know where to start.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:44 pm

Originally Posted by Roadster280
and a lot more rounded personality since I left the army ;-)
Well I expect the food's better now.
Old Aug 28th 2005, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Roadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to beholdRoadster280 is a splendid one to behold

Well I expect the food's better now.
Depends, nothing tastes so good as a warm meal when youre cold and tired in the field, but in barracks, yes, my wife's cooking was crap.

As I don't have that wife any more, yes, things are looking up in the culinary area!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.