Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help: Stella Artios

Wikiposts

Help: Stella Artios

Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:38 pm
Mr Bond to you.

cadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help: Stella Artios

Prompted by the same thread in the Aus forum, does anyone know where to buy Stella from in central Florida. I have tried many times and only found it once ............guess where. Disney...............in England at Epcot. why ? its not british, anyway its cost $5 and was crap. I've tried Wallmart, Publix etc ? and yes.........I am very sad
Old Aug 24th 2005, 10:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help: Stella Artios

Originally Posted by cadman1
Prompted by the same thread in the Aus forum, does anyone know where to buy Stella from in central Florida. I have tried many times and only found it once ............guess where. Disney...............in England at Epcot. why ? its not british, anyway its cost $5 and was crap. I've tried Wallmart, Publix etc ? and yes.........I am very sad
mum got you some last year from a store she found that sells world foods.....
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

Jess5377 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's becoming more common. Last time we were there to visit my family in June we found some in the Daytona area. You should be able to get listing of their stores from Stella.

But, also remember each state has laws about the potency of alcohol they sell. So it may taste different in FL than it would in NY.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:57 pm
Vegas Baby

vegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond reputevegas has a reputation beyond repute

Finnegans Irish Bar in Universal Orlando opposite the Mummy ride have it on draught. I was there last friday and had 3 beautiful. You can buy it in bottles from Kash n carry supermarkets.
Old Aug 24th 2005, 11:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

It's widely imported here so you should be able to find it. They actually import the 'proper' stuff, not the brewed under license in the UK. World Market usually has it but the best way is to find local liquor stores or homebrew shops. They will either have it or know where might have it. I've been finding recently that a lot more places round me have it on tap as a regular beer.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:08 am
Mr Bond to you.

cadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond reputecadman1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vegas
Finnegans Irish Bar in Universal Orlando opposite the Mummy ride have it on draught. I was there last friday and had 3 beautiful. You can buy it in bottles from Kash n carry supermarkets.
Thanks, am actually going to Universal soon so a draught stella would be very nice. Dont know a Kash & carry though, will check. Cheers
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:11 am
Mr Bond to you.

Originally Posted by Duncan Roberts
It's widely imported here so you should be able to find it. They actually import the 'proper' stuff, not the brewed under license in the UK. World Market usually has it but the best way is to find local liquor stores or homebrew shops. They will either have it or know where might have it. I've been finding recently that a lot more places round me have it on tap as a regular beer.
The local liquor store is ABC and I have not tried there.............I will check hope it does its only 2 miles Thanks.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:12 am
Mr Bond to you.

Originally Posted by Jess5377
It's becoming more common. Last time we were there to visit my family in June we found some in the Daytona area. You should be able to get listing of their stores from Stella.

But, also remember each state has laws about the potency of alcohol they sell. So it may taste different in FL than it would in NY.
Going to try the stella web site Nearly named my little girl Stella but her in-doors said **** No Thanks
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:14 am
Mr Bond to you.

Originally Posted by emmals
mum got you some last year from a store she found that sells world foods.....
Have we met before whos mum..................where is it ?
Old Aug 25th 2005, 12:44 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I have to get it from Canada.............

bit of a trek from Florida mind.
Old Aug 25th 2005, 1:28 am
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

My local 'siguels' beer store has them. I went in there asked the red neck chick "got any stella?"....she screeched across the store to the manager "Oi, chuck we got any..um what did yew call it now?"....Stella artois I replied..."we got any stella bartwar"..."never heard of it" he said.

Anyways she looked in up in her inventory....and what do you know they had 6 long necks of the finest Stella Artois for $7.99......happy as a pig in shit I was!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold

do you have trader joes, thats where we get it
Old Aug 25th 2005, 3:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

We can buy a six pack in a grocery store here.....but its a bit expensive, last time I looked it was almost $10. Bought it once as a treat, but it didn't taste as good when it cost so much..... Reading about Canada brings to mind that we will be making a whiskey run pretty soon. Hubs likes good whiskey and Glenfiddich cost an arm and a leg here (if you can find a liquor store anywhere) so off to Canada we go.

Sorry, I'm sure that all doesn't help as we are no where near Florida, thank god!
Old Aug 25th 2005, 4:14 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Try here: http://www.johnsgrocery.com/Departments/Beer/index.cfm

online...though we can get stella everywhere over here, bugger finding kronenbourg though...
Old Aug 25th 2005, 5:21 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cadman1
I'm really suprised, I can find it in a lot of supermarkets in Ohio... I know that doesn't help u !!
BUT i have noticed that they have them most consistently in more unusual shops, like one that sell whole or organic foods... mind you, they sell a good range, like Old Speckled Hen etc here, so I consider myself quite lucky!!

good luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.