Help Sort

Old Oct 29th 2005, 2:34 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help Sort

Originally Posted by sbays
What if I swam across Atlantic from the UK ? if people what to be silly ?
well that wouldn't get you US citizenship would it...you'd have to be Cuban to get citizenship within a couple days to do the swim route
Old Oct 29th 2005, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
well that wouldn't get you US citizenship would it...you'd have to be Cuban to get citizenship within a couple days to do the swim route
OK...but where do I have to swim from to get Cuban citizenship?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

sbays is an unknown quantity at this point

Just looked at the atlas, you knackered mate, you will just have to join the rest of us in the cue for immergration.

Unless you marry a US bird ? Fake passport ? or a really long holiday !

Originally Posted by Rompers
OK...but where do I have to swim from to get Cuban citizenship?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:45 am
Just me!

antjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond reputeantjen has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Help Sort

Hi evryone

i can't really be arsed to do any research so i wundered if you could do it for me.

can you send me the form i need to fill in?

thanx

cant be arsed to do any research?? - well you cant be that serious about wanting to go then!!!

most of us probably didnt want to research or complete any paperwork, but we did - why should you be any different!! - lazy f$%ker!!

Anthony
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:48 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by antjen
cant be arsed to do any research?? - well you cant be that serious about wanting to go then!!!

most of us probably didnt want to research or complete any paperwork, but we did - why should you be any different!! - lazy f$%ker!!

Anthony
LMAO are you joking? Or didn't you notice where he lives?
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:48 am
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
I have a suggestion that could get you to FL in a roundabout way.

Emigrate to Cuba and gain Cuban citizenship. Learn survival skills and how to swim long distance then paddle from Cuba to FL. Voila, you can make it to the US legally...

Fluency in Spanish or Spanglish is definitely a plus.

NC Penguin
Wha' citizeenshheeep? You doan nee' it. You jus' nee' to spea' spanish.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:54 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by antjen

Anthony

ROFLMFAO!!!! Bit of a short fuse have we!!! LMFAO

Blind f$%ker!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Well, Im no lazy f%$.*ker, fyi We have filled out our papers for Canada, we have done all our research.

But instead of waiting for another 36 months as of October 05, I am going in December 05 as a full time uni student starting January 06. I can stay on my Student visa for 2 years after my 4 years degree. Now whos the lazy risk taker ?

Soon to be in Canada

Originally Posted by rushman
ROFLMFAO!!!! Bit of a short fuse have we!!! LMFAO

Blind f$%ker!!
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond reputeRompers has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down, calm down
I was ferering to the fact that the post you commented on calling the guy a lazy f$%ker was a joke and the guy is already here in the US and was taking the piss out of all the wallys coming on here wanting to more to Florida after going to see the mouse
Morning Rushman...
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Morning Rushman...
Good morning sir, just a fleeting visit for me.
Forum Regular

lol

Calm down, calm down
I was ferering to the fact that the post you commented on calling the guy a lazy f$%ker was a joke and the guy is already here in the US and was taking the piss out of all the wallys coming on here wanting to more to Florida after going to see the mouse

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I fear some people didn't get the joke Rompers
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good morning sir, just a fleeting visit for me.
Yeah same here. I'm about to get dragged out to do some shopping or some other bollux Saturday afternoon activity.
Old Oct 29th 2005, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I fear some people didn't get the joke Rompers
Yeah well you can lead a horse to water etc etc
Old Oct 29th 2005, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

Yeah same here. I'm about to get dragged out to do some shopping or some other bollux Saturday afternoon activity.
Shopping...Hmmmm....50% appeasement 50% disagreement