Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help please!

Help please!

Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

EmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaPeel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help please!

This morning I woke up to an inbox full of posts from here... haha! I dont know the site well yet, but can someone tell me where to go to turn off the emailing me all the posts part......
Old Aug 17th 2006, 1:47 pm
Just a rock in the rain

nai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to beholdnai_in_av is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Help please!

Click on the My Profile link above, then click on Edit Options on the left. Scroll down a bit to the Private Messaging section and there is an option to turn off the email notification.
Old Aug 17th 2006, 4:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nai_in_av
Click on the My Profile link above, then click on Edit Options on the left. Scroll down a bit to the Private Messaging section and there is an option to turn off the email notification.
or just change it to email once a day or whatever...
Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:10 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by EmmaPeel
This morning I woke up to an inbox full of posts from here... haha! I dont know the site well yet, but can someone tell me where to go to turn off the emailing me all the posts part......
EVeryone else has answered the question... so I'll just put a comment in here about the name ! .... Haven't heard Mrs Peel mentioned since watching TV ages ago ! ....

Old Aug 18th 2006, 12:20 pm
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute

You haven't seen BBC America on a Monday night lately then (before Life on Mars I think). The lovely Mrs Peel can be seen kicking fiendish 60's villains collective arses!

Of course its the Avengers actress and not the BE member who is doing the kicking