Help LOST

Old May 19th 2005, 1:18 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help LOST

I had to go out while Lost was on and popped in the video to record.Little did I know there was only half an hour left on the tape.So what happened on the last 30 minutes of Lost.I could kick myself.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help LOST

They get found?

Sorry, lol I don't know, I don't watch it....but couldn't resist.

I bet someone will know though.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It'll be repeated later on so I wouldn't worry to much....haven't seen it yet as the missus is at work and we record it as well...but it'll be up for d/load in minutes if your that desperate...
Old May 19th 2005, 1:28 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
They get found?

Sorry, lol I don't know, I don't watch it....but couldn't resist.

I bet someone will know though.
Yeah yeah I'll probably get a few comments like that
Old May 19th 2005, 4:24 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Well the boat set off after a slight hitch...the scary french woman lead the party off and found an old pirate looking ship...Doc gave sawer a gun and were best of buddies....there was smoke in the island and the scary monster thing was making noises and lots of people running around...

the clips of next week showed lots of guns, explosions, people swimming, things going wrong with the raft, and lots of skeltons in the big pirate ship...
Old May 19th 2005, 5:28 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clydegirl
I had to go out while Lost was on and popped in the video to record.Little did I know there was only half an hour left on the tape.So what happened on the last 30 minutes of Lost.I could kick myself.
If you wait a few days, you can read a decent recap here:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=136

Mark knows of a site where he's downloaded it a few times, but I'm not sure of the URL. I'll try to remember to ask him...

~ Jenney
Old May 19th 2005, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

USBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond reputeUSBound has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
If you wait a few days, you can read a decent recap here:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show.cgi?show=136

Mark knows of a site where he's downloaded it a few times, but I'm not sure of the URL. I'll try to remember to ask him...

~ Jenney
http://www.torrentspy.com/directory....ails&id=298950
Old May 19th 2005, 12:25 pm
roamin in the gloamin

Thanks y'all ,I will checkout the site.
Old May 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

[Jack's getting a hard on at the thought of Sawyer leaving and having Kate all to himself.

Sawyer told Jack he met his Dad too.

Little kid gave his dog to Shannon to look after.

Madamoiselle Nutcase took them to the dark territory and apparently there is some huge ship in the middle of the jungle.

They still don't have the hatch open
Old May 19th 2005, 12:58 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

The French lady told them when her baby was a few days old she saw smoke and then they came to get her baby. Now Claire's baby is a few days old and the smoke has reappeared so they are trying to stop 'them' from coming to get her baby.
Old May 19th 2005, 1:09 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by callé
The French lady told them when her baby was a few days old she saw smoke and then they came to get her baby. Now Claire's baby is a few days old and the smoke has reappeared so they are trying to stop 'them' from coming to get her baby.
Why didn't Claire and baby go on raft?
Old May 19th 2005, 1:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

I know what's happening - as soon as I saw that old ship in the middle of the jungle I knew it was turning into Pirates of the Caribbean II. 'Them' are the cursed pirates.
Old May 19th 2005, 2:11 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

great old site...

but here's a good one, replaced supernova...: http://www.mininova.org/
Old May 19th 2005, 2:29 pm
roamin in the gloamin

Originally Posted by Bob
great old site...

but here's a good one, replaced supernova...: http://www.mininova.org/
Tried to send you some karma but have to spread it around
Old May 19th 2005, 2:30 pm
@matthewb76

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Tried to send you some karma but have to spread it around
yeah cos Bob needs more Karma!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.