Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Help - How to get ink out of leather??

Help - How to get ink out of leather??

Old Jun 22nd 2012, 7:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - How to get ink out of leather??

Just remembered about 13 years ago my daughter got nail polish on our leather sofa. A leather restorer came out...he said he couldn't remove it without damaging the surface. He painted over the mark with a matching colour...looked like it never happened.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:52 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Well??

What's the next chapter? We need to know...
Old Jun 26th 2012, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

petersmall will become famous soon enough

This is more painful than watching England in a penalty shoot out....what happened to the stain????
Old Jun 28th 2012, 4:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter

I'm finding this whole drama strangely gripping.
Originally Posted by RICH
We need to see a picture before we provide any more professional advice
+1 !

Come on, Bromley girl - share with us!

At least you live in a town where they have a Coach outlet!

Is it unfair to ask how much you paid for it ... ?

I've never understood the ability of women to spend inordinate amounts of money on handbags. Buy a knock-off in Chinatown and - I guarantee you - no guy would ever notice the difference I know, I know, you buy it for yourself, not for them ....
Old Jun 28th 2012, 7:35 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
I've never understood the ability of women to spend inordinate amounts of money on handbags. Buy a knock-off in Chinatown and - I guarantee you - no guy would ever notice the difference I know, I know, you buy it for yourself, not for them ....
Other women would know and that's why they buy it
Old Jun 28th 2012, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Deeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud ofDeeks has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bob
Other women would know and that's why they buy it
I love knock-offs. And charity shop bargains. If anyone gets close enough to declare "FAKE!!" then they deserve a slap.