Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

help with filing

help with filing

Old Apr 8th 2003, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

cyberboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help with filing

hi anyone out there that can help me with these last few details on the forms for ins first on the adjustment status my wife is from the uk and came over on visa waiver had no intentions at the time to get married but just before she was due to go back we did so on the first page section 2 what box do we tickand the nonimmigrant number is that the one on her card in her passport on the visa waiver or do we just put none is the port of entry philly where she was checked or tampa where she finally arrived on the affidavit of support i have put my employment on sponsers household size do i pit me in number 1 and wife in number 2 and thats it then list her name at the bottom and the I-130 wants her uk address but she no longer has one what do we do sorry its so long but wanted to try and get everything down oh before i go on th i-485 does my wife list me on section 3 along with her children who by the way are not coming over to live here they are grown up and have their own lifes but will be visiting would like answer soon as we want to go to the office next week
and file the papers do i have to take a day off work to go and file with my wife or not