Help

Old Sep 30th 2002, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Scarlet196 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help

My name is Shana and my husband and i are currently living in Essex, but plan to return to the states as my husbands a US Citizen.

We are in abit of a panic as my husband sent off the i-130 to the us embassy in london early september. We were wondering if we had to enclose the DS-230 with the petition??? We will be sending it in the post tonight will that effect our petition at all.

Also ive recently found out that im pregnant will that be a problem with the medical at all?? ive already found out from my doctor that i am up to date with all my jabs.

Please help Shana and Michael
Old Sep 30th 2002, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Help

Originally posted by Scarlet196:
My name is Shana and my husband and i are currently living in Essex, but plan to return to the states as my husbands a US Citizen.

We are in abit of a panic as my husband sent off the i-130 to the us embassy in london early september. We were wondering if we had to enclose the DS-230 with the petition??? We will be sending it in the post tonight will that effect our petition at all.

Also ive recently found out that im pregnant will that be a problem with the medical at all?? ive already found out from my doctor that i am up to date with all my jabs.

Please help Shana and Michael

Hi
I can't comment on the pregnancy part of your post.
With regard to the DS-230 don't worry, we did the same and it didn't affect or delay our process.
But, only send in DS-230 Part 1, part 2 you take to the interview with you

good luck
Old Sep 30th 2002, 5:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help

Originally posted by rogerpenycate:

Hi
I can't comment on the pregnancy part of your post.
With regard to the DS-230 don't worry, we did the same and it didn't affect or delay our process.
But, only send in DS-230 Part 1, part 2 you take to the interview with you

good luck
To answer the pregnancy part of your question which Roger could not answer, get your physician to give you a paper showing all the vaccinations you have had to date. You will not have to take the xray because of the pregnancy but might want to ask your physician about taking a tine test for TB instead. If you can, do it two weeks before your scheduled medical at Dr. Phelan's in London which will be scheduled for the day of your AOS interview at the Consulate.

Rete