Reload this Page >

Hello, and what a great site!

Hello, and what a great site!

Old Mar 26th 2016, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

Mollie5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello, and what a great site!

Hi,
I'm new to this site and slowly working my way through all the information and threads which have been so helpful so far- thankyou.
I've spent the last few years completing the process to get an American physical therapy license, and have now a confirmed job and EB2 (?)visa application in ,so fingers crossed will be moving to Arizona in 8-9 months.
I'm moving with husband and 3 young boys (8,7,3).
So many of my questions have already been answered by the information so a lot of the big stuff is probably covered.
Regarding the boys moving schools - is there any advice or any preparation to ease the transition you feel would be beneficial? I am happy that the local schools have good ratings and intend on viewing the different elementarys once there to decide. I'm not sure if it's worth contacting the schools to see if they are open for enrollment of new students?
Is there anyone on this site in Arizona?
We're really excited and I'm probably overthinking all the small stuff, but any advice regarding the whole move would be greatly appreciated.
I probably have a million questions so apologies if this seems a bit muddled! (But had to start somewhere 😄)
Old Mar 26th 2016, 6:35 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello, and what a great site!

Many of us here are in Arizona. I live in Mesa and work in Tempe. Welcome to BE!

Rene
Old Mar 27th 2016, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

dava22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello, and what a great site!

Hi Mollie5, I also live in Mesa and work in West Phoenix,welcome to the forum,there will be plenty people who will advice you most of what you need to know on the site soon.