hello, usa

Old Sep 16th 2001, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

jerome is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, everyone. before i put my ideas forward, first and foremost, let me offer my most sincere and deepest condolences to the people of new york, washington and pensyllvania in their hours of suffering, and also to the people of usa in general.
my question is:
in view of the recent atrocity, do you think i am right in assuming that obtaining a job there will now be a thing of the past, even though we may be applying from europe (england etc)? and what should the strategy be now of applying? some of you may well know that it is nigh on impossible to obtain a job in the usa generally anyway (99.99% of applications do not even receive a reply; i have been trying for over 2.5 years and have over 18yrs experience and qualifications) but with this new problem, i am sure most firms will be extremely wary of taking personnel from overseas, whether they may present a possible liability or not. any ideas welcomed.