Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hello one and all

Hello one and all

Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Swifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hello one and all

LOL :scared:
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond reputeenglishnurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
well theres a possibilty Nurses may be subject to regression soon ..
so you can't count on that ...
argg dont mention that i will have a nervous breakdown
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:05 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by englishnurse
I have not got into it yet ... but Oct may show more ......
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:07 pm
baby catcher

Belinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Swifty101

ps if I learn how to give a grumpy bed bath i get a green card. hmmm the possibilities if re training spring to mind
You have got to be joking us grumpy nurses don't wash patients anymore we are to busy doing doctors jobs
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:09 pm
baby catcher

Belinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to beholdBelinda-wales is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by englishnurse
You will be OK you are nearly there
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Swifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the roughSwifty101 is a jewel in the rough

ok i surrender two nurses now
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

ok i surrender two nurses now
Will surrender to a nurse any time........
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:31 pm
baby catcher

Originally Posted by gardnma
Will surrender to a nurse any time........
Cheeky - by the way the old man is flattered and cant wait to meet up its not every day he gets an offer like that
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:47 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the replies, I have learn't more from your posts than the confusing stuff spread over the net

Still try and try again.

ps if I learn how to give a grumpy bed bath i get a green card. hmmm the possibilities if re training spring to mind
Try OZ, NZ or Canada. To put it bluntly, you probably ain't coming to the US under the current scenario.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:55 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

nurses are ten a pennie now a decent plumber is worth his weight in gold anywhere in the world

Thanks for the info guys really opened my eyes to this immigration lark
The USCIS may think otherwise and they have the final word on the matter. Even if the Queen was your customer, you still would not take the cut.

NC Penguin
Old Aug 26th 2006, 9:55 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
Hey ... get moving .... your going away ..
just stopped for another cuppa
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:02 pm
Account Closed

so we need to contact the employers who have offered us employent to confirm if they will sponsor us?

From what Ray is saying even if they do the liklehood of us being able to emmigrate is slim?

wow :scared:
hey swifty, now for a fellow northerner with the right price tendered i might negotiate my g.card..lol it's brand spankin new coz i've just renewed it
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:28 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't teachers need to be certified as well.
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:35 pm
baby catcher

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Don't teachers need to be certified as well.
I think so under section 3 mental health act last time I looked
Old Aug 26th 2006, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Belinda-wales
I think so under section 3 mental health act last time I looked

haha you beat me to it..lol cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.