Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hello INS have mercy on me and say Hello to me in Casablanca/Morocco

Hello INS have mercy on me and say Hello to me in Casablanca/Morocco

Old Jan 30th 2002, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

alonelyheart4mygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there
well i am speechless i do not know what to say but i will appreciate it from anyone with infos about how long will it take till i can get my K3 visa i am a Moroccan citizen , my wife filled all the necessary petions for me I130 and I129f and got reciepts already..... the I129f had to be sent to CHICAGO and the INS mailed my wife a letter that she should contact the MSC Missouri Service Center(They asked her for a translated copy of our marriage certficate
and a copy of the two receipts the I130 and I129f).
The MSC is believed to be the last step before it goes to NVC National Visa Center that will contact the US consulate in Morocco ... i got all these infos after searching days and nights hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee in this damn pc hehehhe now can i be lucky and found my answers pleaseeeeeeeeeee how it goes and how long will it take now to processed bearing in mind that my papers are in the MSC?????
any informations is highly appreciated
truly yours
Rabie/Morocco
xoox
Old Jan 31st 2002, 12:30 pm
Antony

I am looking for the same information. We filed our paperwork in Sept. Our receipts
from the INS came in early October. That is the last I have heard from the INS. I
have found no way to check on the status of my I-129f. All you can do is call the
national visa center, and find whether or not they have your case yet. It is
frustrating. Send me your details. There is also a website you can go and look at
other peoples k3 timelines. www.marriagebasedvisas.org and go to the link for k3
timelines. You can also give them your information and they will add you to their
timeline page. You can check out me and my wifes page at
www.geocities.com/lestat_200x

alonelyheart4mygirl <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 31st 2002, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

ghost47882 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Make that three! I am waiting on the MSC to answer too, I sent in my I-129F in Oct and they waited 76 days to tell me that they needed my G-325A filled out completly so I sent that in to them. I think our I-130 will get approved before the I-129F. Now all I can do is wait, and wait, and wait, My husband is from Casablanca.
Old Sep 5th 2002, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

Hassan is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by ghost47882:
Hi, Make that three! I am waiting on the MSC to answer too, I sent in my I-129F in Oct and they waited 76 days to tell me that they needed my G-325A filled out completly so I sent that in to them. I think our I-130 will get approved before the I-129F. Now all I can do is wait, and wait, and wait, My husband is from Casablanca.

Hi,
did your husband have to go thru a fingerprint check at the consulate. if so, would you tell me how long it took him to get results.
Thanks