Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hello everybody

Hello everybody

Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:17 pm
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of
Default Hello everybody

Hello I'm looking for a chatty forum to talk to Brits that are living here in the US to share experiences, news etc... and help keep my sanity too (if it's not too late). I've been out here with my Family for about 2 years now and I'm starting to realise that I'm actually quite lonely. Oh no, I feel like I'm at one of those meetings 'Hello I'm Jane and I'm an alcholic! '
I'm going to be looking through all the threads and seeing who's about. Looking forward to meeting you all
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:22 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everybody

Originally Posted by UKG1RL
Hello I'm looking for a chatty forum to talk to Brits that are living here in the US to share experiences, news etc... and help keep my sanity too (if it's not too late). I've been out here with my Family for about 2 years now and I'm starting to realise that I'm actually quite lonely. Oh no, I feel like I'm at one of those meetings 'Hello I'm Jane and I'm an alcholic! '
I'm going to be looking through all the threads and seeing who's about. Looking forward to meeting you all

Hi Jane Welcome to BE.

Kate
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:25 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome UKG1RL.

Whereabouts in the US are you?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:26 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and Welcome
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome, we like to chat.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Your going to luv it with this lot, welcome to BE
Old Sep 1st 2006, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Welcome, we like to chat.
About all sorts of crap, be lost without it now
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

UKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud ofUKG1RL has much to be proud of

I'm in sunny (but rainy today), Florida. We have moved around the US a little bit but this has been home since February, and we really like it.
Is the trailer park forum where most people chat?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Sup?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm in sunny (but rainy today), Florida. We have moved around the US a little bit but this has been home since February, and we really like it.
Is the trailer park forum where most people chat?
Trailer Park, USA, The Lounge, Take It Out Side and if in need Moving Back to the UK, read and enjoy
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Sup?
Is this a late dinner invitation?
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:03 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a late dinner invitation?
5 posts and he's pulled again, how does he do it?

Hello and Welcome
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:07 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
5 posts and he's pulled again, how does he do it?

Hello and Welcome

Must be his avatar He knows his way around a three letter word? or perhaps his air of mystery??
Old Sep 1st 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

hi and welcome
Old Sep 1st 2006, 9:13 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

I love this place, I'm sure you will too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.